Windows Server 2019 and DCS

Sqn is building a server and are deciding on an o/s for the rig. Since its going to be a server only, would we be able to run Windows Server 2019 and run DCS, SRS, and a few others as host on the server? I want to disspell any doubt before dropping the hammer and getting this version of Windows only to find out we shouldnt.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Sqn is building a server and are deciding on an o/s for the rig. Since its going to be a server only, would we be able to run Windows Server 2019 and run DCS, SRS, and a few others as host on the server? I want to disspell any doubt before dropping the hammer and getting this version of Windows only to find out we shouldnt.

Dcs ded server, should be working fine.

Also the standard version will work fine if the server has a gpu.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png