How did I do?

mmoccio

I think that was a drastic improvement! Nice job. Keep practicing and keep researching, it will only get more comfortable with experience and practice.

Thank you! It's extremely satisfying to get it right. I want to work on the consistency

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick:

Ah ok, I struggle making level turns in the break with throttle in idle. The nose always drops. I didn't do my best here but I can fly level going straight. Any suggestions there?

Reduce bank angle.

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

I think you already got all or most of the theory. Now, you know the drill... :joystick:

One thing I noticed (heard) in your last vid. is the engine spooling up a tiddly bit late after the trap. You might want to shove your left hand forward half a second before expected trap. Otherwise you'll see the water coming up in case you miss the wires.

I think you already got all or most of the theory. Now, you know the drill... :joystick:

One thing I noticed (heard) in your last vid. is the engine spooling up a tiddly bit late after the trap. You might want to shove your left hand forward half a second before expected trap. Otherwise you'll see the water coming up in case you miss the wires.

Noted! Thank you. :book:

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick: