Red Flag Rumble March - Mig-15 vs F-86

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Maverick

Would it be better to restrick GAR 8 missiles from the sabers as this was a weapon that wasn´t used in Korea or even produced during that time. Yeah I know they are shit but it just isn´t really Korea when u include missiles missile IMO

@Maverick

Would it be better to restrick GAR 8 missiles from the sabers as this was a weapon that wasn´t used in Korea or even produced during that time. Yeah I know they are shit but it just isn´t really Korea when u include missiles missile IMO

We are not simulating the Korean war my good friend, just a Mig vs Sabre head to head.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Question: Will the Migs and Sabres have a stir of different coalitions, just for fun? Like for the Sabres we can have US, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Norwegian, Dutch etc, while Migs can be a mix of Chinese, Russian, North Korean, Cuban etc?

Rather than just a plain old US vs Russia scenario

Just for fun?

Edited by carss

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

<64C>Fox

F-86

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Hello I think you forgot my registration. Is it possible to add me ? thank you in advance

My mistake. it has been corrected. S!

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883