Hope add "Push back" function on carrier

bin801

• 11 months later...

ED needs to give us the ability to tow aircraft out of the landing area if you damage the landing gear. Also we need the ability to push back aircraft into spot on the carrier. This would allow for parking aircraft behind the foul line at the back of the carrier or on one of the elevators so the aircraft is not destroyed when the elevator runs & allow for a tighter spotted deck upon returning from missions and offer more immersion. Or is this already possible & I just do not know how to do it? Reaper

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GrimReaper06 said:

ED needs to give us the ability to tow aircraft out of the landing area if you damage the landing gear. Also we need the ability to push back aircraft into spot on the carrier. This would allow for parking aircraft behind the foul line at the back of the carrier or on one of the elevators so the aircraft is not destroyed when the elevator runs & allow for a tighter spotted deck upon returning from missions and offer more immersion. Or is this already possible & I just do not know how to do it? Reaper

Sounds like a job for new Prifly/Airboss station. Definitely not for a pilot.

• Like 2

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 1 month later...