TDC Slew on an axis

Exile5121

Yes, don't bother until Razbam finds time to fix it.

May be a while.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Yes, don't bother until Razbam finds time to fix it.

May be a while.

Yip, .. it's only been a year, .. so far .. :joystick:

By comparison, .. the TDC axis on the F/A-18C took a whole week to fix. :thumbup:

I've given up on the Harrier, .. so many issues, .. so few, if any .. fixes. :huh:

Razbam, apparently, have more important things to sort out .. new products. :pilotfly:

Cheers

Tom

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

Yip, .. it's only been a year, .. so far .. :joystick:

By comparison, .. the TDC axis on the F/A-18C took a whole week to fix. :thumbup:

I've given up on the Harrier, .. so many issues, .. so few, if any .. fixes. :huh:

Razbam, apparently, have more important things to sort out .. new products. :pilotfly:

Cheers

Tom

Yeah, good thing the radar on the Hornet is in top shape too.... It works both ways.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Yeah, good thing the radar on the Hornet is in top shape too.... It works both ways.

Yes a comparison however completely different. Length of time the hornet has been out vs the Harrier speaks volumes, as does the vast difference in communications and apparent attempts to fix what is not working.

The DMT Axis glitch, not to mention say..... The WCP interval spacing for another easy example has not been working correctly since the beginning of this year.

The Bugs radar has been already through its 4th update and still is getting attention and being perfected. Not to mention I am positive that coding the DMT binding to not stagnate on slew /Jump to VV or Interval spacing for the WCP is not even close to the amount of code needed for all of the features for the F18.

The best part of all is the recent Facebook post from Zeus showing '' lots of coding being done'' and the picture is littered of everything Mig. Nothing regarding the harrier.

RB has no more emotional capital in this module. The evidence is stacking up.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

sorry for bringing back old post but thought it was better than starting a new one. i'm still having issues with TDC slew mapped to my joystick axis. this post is from 2018, does this issue still exist (surely not) or do I have it set up wrong?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

sorry for bringing back old post but thought it was better than starting a new one. i'm still having issues with TDC slew mapped to my joystick axis. this post is from 2018, does this issue still exist (surely not) or do I have it set up wrong?

its actual, and its hard to revive this zombie post for years. I dont know if bugtracker make sense...

YouTube Channel

Update: MSI Z790 Tomahawk, i9 13900k, DDR5 64GB 640 MHz, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2 and 4 more, HOTAS TM Warthog, Meta Quest Pro

So this was started in another post - its running over 2 years.

Surely being able to slew the TDC to the x and y axis is paramount to use the TPOD and weapons, you know for a CAS aircraft and all ;-)

Ok so whats the latest with this - surely this is more important than a pilot body......

Core Systems must take preference over eye candy please, but seriously over 2 years is excessive.

I've only discovered this as got a new controller and standardising by keybinds so moved this onto the axis - its the only aircraft it wouldn't work on so its not ED. Thought my new hardware was broken until a quick forum search.

Bumping this up - And Razbam please can you reply with something substancial given its been such a long time for such a critical functionality - not with its on the list...surely this isn't a hard fix ?

Time this was resolved and put to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat