Probably easy derpy question RE: EP-13 - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-13-2018, 09:41 PM   #11
TOViper

Reputation power: 2
TOViper has a spectacular aura aboutTOViper has a spectacular aura aboutTOViper has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnarDa View Post
... Currently the only sulotion is to use snap-view for users without head tracking unfortunately.
Ive never used snap view ... and this killed my interest for the Maverick's ... never had enough hands for cockpit and weapon control ....
Sorry for my very knoob question, but how do I do this?
I want to press ... lets say F12 to have the view aligned correctly with that cross hair ...
TOViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:26 PM   #12
Holton181

Reputation power: 5
Holton181 is a jewel in the roughHolton181 is a jewel in the roughHolton181 is a jewel in the roughHolton181 is a jewel in the roughHolton181 is a jewel in the roughHolton181 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOViper View Post
Ive never used snap view ... and this killed my interest for the Maverick's ... never had enough hands for cockpit and weapon control ....
Sorry for my very knoob question, but how do I do this?
I want to press ... lets say F12 to have the view aligned correctly with that cross hair ...
Do you have the Mi-8?
In the manual for it, page 405.
i7-3820 3.60GHz (OC4.75)
P9X79 Pro
32GB
2xGTX 670 2GB
VG278H + a Dell
PFT Lynx
TrackIR 5
Holton181 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:30 PM   #13
TOViper

TOViper has a spectacular aura aboutTOViper has a spectacular aura aboutTOViper has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holton181 View Post
Do you have the Mi-8?
In the manual for it, page 405.
Mi-8?

Sir, I am using Viggen!!
Old 02-14-2018, 12:28 AM   #14
Peally

Reputation power: 0
Peally has a spectacular aura aboutPeally has a spectacular aura aboutPeally has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOViper View Post
Mi-8?

Sir, I am using Viggen!!
That's no excuse I have the manual for every module

I went to paste the text but the forum lost the formatting and it was a mess, but the manual can be downloaded through ED here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...flight_manual/

Page 405 does indeed cover the topic!
Old 02-14-2018, 08:45 PM   #15
TOViper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peally View Post
That's no excuse I have the manual for every module

I went to paste the text but the forum lost the formatting and it was a mess, but the manual can be downloaded through ED here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...flight_manual/

Page 405 does indeed cover the topic!
Haha, OK Sir, I see! No excuses here!
Thanks for the info, I didn't know about the manuals!
Old 02-16-2018, 11:41 PM   #16
Zabuza

Reputation power: 7
Zabuza is a jewel in the roughZabuza is a jewel in the roughZabuza is a jewel in the roughZabuza is a jewel in the roughZabuza is a jewel in the roughZabuza is a jewel in the rough

Do you have setup your ingame avatars eye distance correctly? (forgot the term, its in the vr settings)

If the images feels to jump to much from eye to eye that might be a reason.
Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote