News Farp Textures

Hi Jacob, is the mod uploaded anywhere yet?

edit: is this the package? http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/771998/

Yes, Mustang, there is already published, I was hoping it will check. I hope you understand the installation, because I forgot to put the file paths of land (Bazar \ Terrain \ vfstextures.) Sorry about that, I missed that detail. :(

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, glad you like it. It probably using alternative concrete slabs, but I'm kind of busy with my work now. Maybe later.

Nice mod, enjoy the look and thanks for sharing.

Could you possibly update your first post to include the link to the finished mod as well?

Thanks!

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

• 1 month later...

Does not work in the newest version of the DCS World. :'(

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Maybe the update replaced the original textures back on? I'll contact Jacob and let him know to check just in case.

of course every update overwrites 99% of your mods (every mod that changes stockfiles...others like extra Skins or SweetFX are not overwritten)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

New options soon, and installation with JSGME. :)

EDIT:

The new options will be included in the mod, may be used in different seasons. They can also choose one and replace the other, to be visible in all seasons. You decide. Everything will istalable with JSGME. Or simply adding new files and folders. No need to backup. The above texture will not be removed, it remains in one of the seasons (spring and winter)

36F.jpg

A42.jpg

Released ... Look at the first post

Edited by T. Jacob

Before I install this, I seem to have an old mod which puts files in Bazar\temp textures like

farp_2048.bmp.dds

Should I delete that mod?

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

Before I install this, I seem to have an old mod which puts files in Bazar\temp textures like

farp_2048.bmp.dds

Should I delete that mod?

NO...this Mod makes it even better (I have the same:)). There is no problem running them both!

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

NO...this Mod makes it even better (I have the same:)). There is no problem running them both!

OK, thanks.

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

I found a problem with the texture of summer. At times, when the sun illuminates the FARP, the texture is very white. I plan to fix this and re-upload the file. I'm sorry for this mistake. At first I did not understand what it was, but I realized that the white paint on the clear concrete, is the problem. :(

100% running the new version. Thank you! +1

Problem with excess brightness in the white areas in both fixed textures (summer and fall). Re-uploading files within minutes.

I'm so sorry for those who already downloaded the mod. My apologies.

EDIT:

Ready to download ... (see first post)

Edited by T. Jacob

Problem with excess brightness in the white areas in both fixed textures (summer and fall). Re-uploading files within minutes.

I'm so sorry for those who already downloaded the mod. My apologies.

EDIT:

Ready to download ... (see first post)

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I am thoroughly enjoying this Mod. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I am adding Highwayman-Eds Villages Mod via JSGME. When I "enabled" it a warning came up indicating a conflict which "may" cause a problem. Specifically it indicated that Bazar/Terrain/vfstextures/landtexture Autumn other (amongst others) has already been loaded by Farp-hill texture Mod.

Can I run both Mods simultaneously?

Thanks again.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I am thoroughly enjoying this Mod. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I am adding Highwayman-Eds Villages Mod via JSGME. When I "enabled" it a warning came up indicating a conflict which "may" cause a problem. Specifically it indicated that Bazar/Terrain/vfstextures/landtexture Autumn other (amongst others) has already been loaded by Farp-hill texture Mod.

Can I run both Mods simultaneously?

Thanks again.

Yes you can. The FARP uses the same Folder structure as my Villages mod, but the textures are seperate.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]