Is this the best heli for night ops?

R1Lawsy

I find this heli is the most capable for serious night ops. With the IR camera and the ability to keep a low profile below buildings or tree lines, a decent auto hover it finally feels like i think night ops should.

The KA50 struggles with no IR camera and if you fit night vision goggles, you cant use the helmet targeting.

Huey and Mi8 were never designed to hunt at night...

If only we could mix the payload with Stingers and HOT missiles - is this realistic BTW?

Cheers

James

I love the Huey for night ops. The night vision allows you to spot tracer and muzzle flashes very easily while still manning the flexball gunsight. As for the AI gunners, they were bugged not shooting at anything, not sure if they are fixed. But of course if your looking for guided munitions to attack hard targets then yeah the Gaz will be your best bet. I'm slightly biased when comes to the Huey because yeah she is my baby :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

Nope AI gunners still stuck in hold fire mode and still no patch ... after 4 weeks like this

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests