Unable to create waypoint offset

Tic-Tac

Might just be me again, but since update cannot create waypoint offset, able to enter bearing, but when I click on RNG the UFC displays NM (I think it used to display 0.0000) and even though I put in the range and hit ENT no b[value gets recorded, no offset is displayed...anyone else with same problem?

thanks

Remember you need at least 2 WP on the editor created ( 0 and 1) to be able to add more in cockpit.

If you add a Harrier without any waypoint added you cant create more.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks for the suggestion mumby, but Still no for me, Even with the decimal...when you hit the range button do you see NM come up in the UFC before you enter the 6.00 ? This seems to be the first difference between it working and now not working for me....

Remember you need at least 2 WP on the editor created ( 0 and 1) to be able to add more in cockpit.

If you add a Harrier without any waypoint added you cant create more.

Or if you don’t have any mission editor waypoints at the start of your flight you can pres ‘MRK’ to create a mark point from the cockpit, after that you can create new waypoints