30 Calendar Days ( Once a Month ) 116 33.82%
60 Calendar Days 11 3.21%
90 Calendar Days 166 48.40%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 12:12 AM   #631
MonnieRock

Reputation power: 17
MonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to MonnieRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonnieRock View Post
Consumers in this thread / poll are not doing anything that any other consumer is doing to protect their investment. And they shouldn't be shamed for that either.

As stated before, if all DLC for DCSW that is available on Steam, was purchased today at the Steam Store, that would be $1,224.57 USD.
Reference: Steam Store DCSW

Happy Simming,
Monnie
Nobody is trying to steal your investment... again. Doesn't take a locksmith to unlock that secret.
No where in my post I implied ED is "Stealing" anything. I said protect.

One synonym for protect would be, preserve.

Myself and others have voiced wanting to "Preserve" the amount of Offline play possible hence the poll.

Happy Simming,
Monnie

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | i7-4960x @ 5ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | EVGA TitanX Superclocked w/ EK Waterblock | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 1TB in RAID 0 | Lepa 1600w PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/20cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution
Old 12-08-2017, 12:23 AM   #632
Huckle

Reputation power: 9
Huckle will become famous soon enoughHuckle will become famous soon enough

Would ED consider a more limited use of software when offline for extended peroids?

Rise of Flight allows for quick missions, for example..
Old 12-08-2017, 12:56 AM   #633
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 105
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonnieRock View Post
No where in my post I implied ED is "Stealing" anything. I said protect.

One synonym for protect would be, preserve.

Myself and others have voiced wanting to "Preserve" the amount of Offline play possible hence the poll.

Happy Simming,
Monnie

Maybe you are better discussing it at the other forum, I hear you are having more fun there.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:14 AM   #634
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 118
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe you are better discussing it at the other forum, I hear you are having more fun there.
Though I don't agree with every statement posted in this thread, the forum of the product vendor is obviously the best place to make a post discussing the product.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
Old 12-08-2017, 01:19 AM   #635
MonnieRock

Reputation power: 17
MonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really niceMonnieRock is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to MonnieRock

Quote:
I respect your opinion. we both agreed in the past to:

A person's personal opinion is Their prerogative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
Though I don't agree with every statement posted in this thread, the forum of the product vendor is obviously the best place to make a post discussing the product.

I am of the same opinion as as cichlidfan

Happy Simming,
Monnie

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | i7-4960x @ 5ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | EVGA TitanX Superclocked w/ EK Waterblock | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 1TB in RAID 0 | Lepa 1600w PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/20cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution
Old 12-08-2017, 01:43 AM   #636
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 105
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
Depends what your end goal is. I am seeing a few different ones by comments else where...

Closed Thread