Advice please - save flight config

This community has proven to be a life saver, for me and many of us. I hope someone can help with this one....

Can anyone advise as to whether it is possible to save/launch a flight that enables the pilot start a flight with avionics/instruments all pre-set at a particular point in a flight path?

e.g. setting up for an ILS approach - avionics set, instruments set, x miles, x knots, x heading, x altitude etc

Many thanks

i7-4790, 16GB DDR3, 6GB EVGA GTX1060 SC, Oculus CV1, Track IR 5, BenQ XL2720X, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Microsoft Windows® 8.1 -

You'll need to set the ILS frequency manually every time, but you can configure most everything else using the "Prepare Mission" function. This will put you in the cockpit of the aircraft, configure things as desired then exit the mission.

For heading/altitude/airspeed- place an aircraft just before the initial approach fix on the map, with the first waypoint on the initial approach fix; this will start you on the correct heading. You can set the altitude and airspeed using the menu on the right side of the screen when the group is selected. WP0 is your starting altitude and airspeed.