Test: M1 vs. T-80s Track Files included

Invader ZIM

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very powerful and sophisticated sonar suite... A lot of good if the weapons you use, mortars, missiles, torps, can't reach it. ADCAP is extremely long range

The Vodopad ASW missile has a range of more than 100 km, ADCAPs less than half that, so you could reverse the argument :) .

The morters are for defending against incoming torpedos - not the submarine firing them....

..and a perfect submarine tactic is just sitting in front of the ship until it gets into range, no sound, nothing for the sonar to hear.

...a torpedo in at terminal homing stage is not silent.

Decoys are no match for the ADCAP's sensor package that has been upgraded 7 times.

Right :D

ASW combat is extremely complicated with things like thermal layers, CZ zones, and whatnot. I think a commander already having to worry about surface ships, aircraft, and whatnot would not be able to handle all of that.

No that single person who is driving the Kirov cannot possibly get his head around all those things at the same time.

This discussion is getting ever more silly, not to mention 100% off-topic to the thread subject, so I think I am done :D

JJ

and we know the Russian won the cold war, We know their gear is top of the line, no one can catch it and they win every engagement, unlike the US who is not still in Afghanstan and losing badly, Iraq whipped our ass, and all the gear except the United State military is so much better, why we keep losing every time we are in a battle!! :P

Bullet

sorry being a smartass tonight,lol

• Like 1

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

and we know the Russian won the cold war, We know their gear is top of the line, no one can catch it and they win every engagement, unlike the US who is not still in Afghanstan and losing badly, Iraq whipped our ass, and all the gear except the United State military is so much better, why we keep losing every time we are in a battle!! :P

Bullet

sorry being a smartass tonight,lol

i'd say your statements read by russians provide them with another argument that you are being an ignorant american, that doesn't even have slightest grasp on reality

OK then - I think this particular thread has finally met a T-90......No further from here.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'