Easy DIY home setup

I just made some mounts for the ikea poäng chair and wanted to drop it here to give you guys some ideas if you are looking to make somthing like this.

It is fairly simple and just 2 plates of wood clambed togeter with bolds and thumb nuts

Doesn't costs too much but it is a huge improvement of just having them on you desk. And besides that the ikea poäng also helps for smoother input on the thrustmaster rudder peddals because your in a better angle towards the peddals. 602dda277cc7ee6a94d61ccaf257999d.jpg820cb08dd5c062358f7e929476f8d010.jpgbd497c8b91bf4476c64a514250a259ae.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

Edited by Warkip

Do the curve monitor add anything to the experience?
Last year i went from a 23 inch flat monitor to this curved 27 inch monitor. And i must say i love it, i can much clearer see other aircraft now and yeah it becomes a bit more emersive, there is just that little bit of extra depth to it, but i wouldn't buy a curved monitor only because its curved you should only do it when you are wanting to upgrade annyway.

I dont know if it is possible from where you live, but the best advice i can give you is to just visit a mediamarkt store or a same sort of store and just compare the monitors.

how do you like your twcs throttle? i am thinking of buying it

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

how do you like your twcs throttle? i am thinking of buying it
Do you have the joystick already? And yeah i like it, it can be a bit jerky because of the slide system but you can adjust the friction on it and i didnt tried that, but overall it is a great throttle. The only problem i have is that i need a deadzone of 30% till 50% on the rudder axis on the back (i use it for zoom) because otherwise it keeps zoomin all over the place.

So yeah go for it, i recommend it.

The rudder peddals of this set i don't recomend btw, the friction on it is too much to make accurate adjustments and while using teflon spay on it inproves it really much it still is the biggest dust magnet i have ever seen and that is a problem because of the open design.

thanks mate. i have ch fighter stick and msffb2.

i want to replace my ch pro throttle because its jittering and i can't make small adjustment

does your throttle have ant friction problem? i read some friction problems on in internet

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

thanks mate. i have ch fighter stick and msffb2.

i want to replace my ch pro throttle because its jittering and i can't make small adjustment

does your throttle have ant friction problem? i read some friction problems on in internet

Yeah the friction can be a bit annoyin some times, and most of the time it isnt possible to be really precies with trottle input, but it is accurate enough for flying. I just tried to adjust the friction with the adjusting screw but that didnt really help.

I now put some teflon spray on it and it is pretty smooth now and i am able to make accurate adjustments.