Automatic saving videos

Biga42

Today I was installing the A10-C and the installation told me that I didn't have enough space. I started to dig my SSD and realized that there is a folder called :

C:\Users\User\Videos\Digital Combat Simulator Black Shark

that saved some flys I did in a MP4 file...the total amount was 24GB!!!:mad::mad:

How to turn it off?

thanks!!

Today I was installing the A10-C and the installation told me that I didn't have enough space. I started to dig my SSD and realized that there is a folder called :

C:\Users\User\Videos\Digital Combat Simulator Black Shark

that saved some flys I did in a MP4 file...the total amount was 24GB!!!:mad::mad:

How to turn it off?

thanks!!

Looks like those are videos captured by Nvidia Shadow Play

YouTube || Copycats - technology and product clones (primarily aviation) || dgrigoriev.com
SPECS: i7 8700K (OK 5GHz), 2xGTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, 1Tb SSD, WIN 10, 2560x1440, Oculus Rift CV1 || TM Warthog, TIR5, MFG Crosswind pedals

Looks like those are videos captured by Nvidia Shadow Play

Yep, I have ShadowPlay also...it saves the last "x" minutes (you set the option) of play by hitting a combination of key presses...you can change the macro to whatever...but it appears that your "save video" macro for ShadowPlay videos is overlapping with assigned key presses in DCS...not sure what the default macro was, but mine is ALT + F10...my photo capture is ALT + F1 which is also HUD ONLY DCS function...so I only use that when on the ground for desktop wallpapers

Edited by Alphamale