1.5.8 Stable After 2.5

tmansteve

As 1.5.8 will not be supported after the update to 2.5, does that mean that IC will be dropped from this version to allow ground texture mods and many more to work again?

At least those who feel their rigs are not up to 2.5, they can still get some enjoyment out of it.

IC has always been optional. That is a server thing, and will vary from one to another. Most public servers enable it to cut down on cheating, but most clans run one or more private servers where that sort of thing is less of an issue. Nothing prevents you from modding offline or on an appropriately configured server.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Thanks zhukov, any info is always greatly received. I must be doing something wrong with one of my mods. I will check and see. The mods I use are only to enhance, not cheat, whats the point in that.

Cheers

you dont' get the point.

IC is server side not client side, anybdoy is saying you're cheating, but most of multiplayer server have IC on and therefore you cant run texture mods such as Staryway,bartek, mustang's texture etc etc just because integrity check is ON on the server side.:);)

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black