I'm wrong or

ivo

If only you had found this thread from three years ago before wasting your time!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=178801

At some point later Sunstag released his own replacement anyway, which has the same issues of flat aligning, but to make up for it, you could link masses of them together, which kindda goes against the idea of "roll-on/roll-off" where you might simply approach a road junction and slightly touch the object to get FARP services.

Believe me, this Farp stuff has been tried and tried and tried, but its like a fly-catcher plant, it eats up all your time and you end up a dried husk.

PS before anyone goes on about the Viggen... NO! It's MP only, he never got it working in MP.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

AFAIK you must be directly on top of one of the helipads to be serviced. They are after all for helicopters, not Harriers, but if you get your Harrier landed on a pad, from what I've heard, you will be serviced, but I've never tried it myself.

Confirmed you get serviced! The farp did have a load of fuels trucks etc dotted around though. It was on a Nevada map. Trouble I had was taking off, I was quickly over the vertical take off weight limit, and struggled to complete a very short takeoff due to the Harrier bobbling over something on the ground and turning in to a firey burrito.

Edited by chris_lancaster

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.