Can we see some previews?

ebabil

Before buying it, it would be good if we saw some previews other than trailers.

How the crew respond, elevators, atc ...

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• ED Team
Before buying it, it would be good if we saw some previews other than trailers.

How the crew respond, elevators, atc ...

We have a list of items to resolve first. Once that is done, we plan many gameplay videos, and a preview version to selected Youtubers.

Thanks

... Has everyone already forgotten about the F-16?

I've enjoyed EVERY aircraft of DCS that I've purchased, some more than others, but everyone has given me joy to learn to fly it ... yes, even the F-16 and also the Hawk, that I purchased on December 2014.

Regarding Supercarrier, I could have waited until after it's release, so as to be absolutely certain of its capabilities ... but when I considered the final price after the 30% pre-purchase discount, plus the 20% for having the F-18, plus US$ 9.5 that I had on miles .. was the US$ 15.29 expense so high to justify the wait? ... I closed my eyes and choose not to worry so much for 15 bucks. :smartass:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

We have a list of items to resolve first. Once that is done, we plan many gameplay videos, and a preview version to selected Youtubers.

Thanks

Sounds awesome! Thanks...:pilotfly:

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've enjoyed EVERY aircraft of DCS that I've purchased, some more than others, but everyone has given me joy to learn to fly it ... yes, even the F-16 and also the Hawk, that I purchased on December 2014.

Regarding Supercarrier, I could have waited until after it's release, so as to be absolutely certain of its capabilities ... but when I considered the final price after the 30% pre-purchase discount, plus the 20% for having the F-18, plus US$ 9.5 that I had on miles .. was the US$ 15.29 expense so high to justify the wait? ... I closed my eyes and choose not to worry so much for 15 bucks. :smartass:

Exactly ...guys I don't say buy everything without being cautious, but seriously, ED is the only company, which made our dreams come true in the past 10 years...:joystick:

So just drink 2-4 beers less next time you go out, buy the package and support our beloved hobby!!! :thumbup:

McDan out

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

After all the discounts, including ED Miles, it cost me a whopping $7.26. A no-brainer.

Told the wife that since she failed to perform her duties, *wink wink* she would forgo her daily Starbucks coffee indulgence. I figured she owed me after I had to drive 30 minutes each way to bring her her lunch after forgetting it the day before. Did I choose fun, or did I choose FUN?

+1

How can anyone buy this without seeing actual gameplay footage and detailed information? Has everyone already forgotten about the F-16?

I am holding off buying until I see more...oh, and also once the F-14 in shown working with it too.

Because updated carrier with comms, the F18 and Naval Ops.

Anything else is a nice to have. This has nothing to do with the F16.

F14 will get up to speed if 3rd party does their work.

So for many, its about the F18 and Naval Ops.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

• ED Team

Hi all

as mentioned we will be previewing a lot more of the super carrier in future videos.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2