[REPORTED]Oliver H Perry causing freeze?

I have recently created a mission in Normandy for exercising 1944-era bomb attacks on ships. By mistake, I added the Oliver H Perry (instead of Samuel Chase) to a convoiy of LST's.

When my flight of Bf-109 approached the coast the game would go into very long freezes. I noticed that the Perry had fire a SM-2 missile. The game became unplayable and I had to abort the mission.

This was reproducible.

I have of course removed the Perry from the mission now and added the Samuel Chase. Everything is fine now.

PS: since I moved DCS World to a SSD disk I have not seen any stutter or micro-freezes, or anything of that kind except on the mission with the Perry.

So this looks like a bug.

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• ED Team

Hi LeCuvier

please attach your dcs.log and a track replay if you have one.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi LeCuvier

please attach your dcs.log and a track replay if you have one.

thanks

Your wish is my command!

I re-created the mission with the Pliver Perry and ran it, and the same problem occurred again.

I attach the log and the track. The track fortunately works and it shows the freeze/stutter, especially when the first 2 or 3 SM-2 missiles are fired. The following missiles cause litlle or no stutter. That includes the one that kills me.

Best regards,

Hans

dcs_Log_20180423.zip

Oliver Perry 20180423_.zip

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5