DCS: F-16C Block 50 by EDSA

Drapion

The F16-A could be a great mod idea using the A10-A FC3 avionics.

Im wondering when this module could eventually be announced.

Could be after all the content of the Hornet is included? Or other work have to be done before (maps maybe) ?

2.5 is almost "stable" so they are focusing on maps , environment ( carriers , ATC , etc ) and aircrafts.

Could it be 2029? Am I too optimistic?

I've found a typo

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are imo. I'm calling early 2021 or Christmas 2020. Anyone else placing bets?

I bet it will come out when I would be bald.

For now I am still like Chewbacca, so... xD

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

The "Hog" names where common nick names for Republic aircraft. Hog (F-84), super hog (F-84F), ultra hog (F-105) and Warthog (A-10).

Same with McDonnell Aircraft having "ghost" names: Banshee, Voodoo, Phantom

Lockheed "star" names : Shooting star, Star fighter, Sirius, Vega, Starfire

Grumman cat names:Hellcat, Tigercat, Bearcat, Panther, Cougar, Tomcat

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

The "Hog" names where common nick names for Republic aircraft. Hog (F-84), super hog (F-84F), ultra hog (F-105) and Warthog (A-10).

Same with McDonnell Aircraft having "ghost" names: Banshee, Voodoo, Phantom

Lockheed "star" names : Shooting star, Star fighter, Sirius, Vega, Starfire

Grumman cat names:Hellcat, Tigercat, Bearcat, Panther, Cougar, Tomcat

TIL! Thanks for sharing, was not aware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

F-16 time line

2 May 1989

An AIM-7 Sparrow missile is launched for the first time from an F-16C following successful F-16A testing

May 3 1979

First flight of the first Dutch built F-16 (#J-259) with Fokker test pilot Henk Temmen at the controls.

Israel orders 60 F-16s (Peace Marbel III).

NASA Dryden, co-located at Edwards Air Force Base, completes first flight using an F-16XL for laminar flow studies.

http://www.f-16.net/timeline.html

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

4 May 1982 Venezuela orders 24 F-16s (Peace Delta) becoming the 10th customer.

4 May 1999 A USAF F-16CJ #91-0353 shot down a Mig 29 over Serbia.

To whom it may concern,

By god if thats true I will remove all other modules...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

... I know we only know that its a C, so try and keep it in that range :)

Ok Only C

Block 52

tj4-Krt71Vc

Block 50

h9QxOxTiaZs

Block 32 and 42

Block 40

Block 30

Block 25

To whom it may concern,

The more I see about F16A the more I think it will be a good addition in the DCS world...

We already have the F-16A its called F-5E. I'm sorry but I'm for the most advanced version we can get. Ive had my fill of novelty jets in this sim.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

5 May 1996 F-16s from the ANG 149th FS/192nd FW equiped with a new recce pod start flying recce missions over Bosnia in support of peace-keeping operations, marking the first deployment of USAF F-16s in the recce role.

5 May 2005 UAEAF accepts first F-16 from the Direct Commercial Sale order.

To whom it may concern,