Disabling 3D Cockpit viewport

Hello -

Within ViewportHandling.lua I commented out the rendering for the 3D cockpit (line 81). This caused some issues trying to connect to multiplayer servers because of the integrity checks that were done.

purposes = {--render_purpose.GENERAL,

render_purpose.HUD_ONLY_VIEW,

render_purpose.SCREENSPACE_OUTSIDE_COCKPIT,

render_purpose.SCREENSPACE_INSIDE_COCKPIT} -- set purposes to draw it always

render_target_always = true

I have both LMFCD and RMFCD exported to external displays. Is there any way, in the A-10c to disable these from rendering in the 3D pit without causing issues connecting to MP servers?

Thanks!

Guppy

Edited by rudellj

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump on this but I would -really- like to disable the MFCDs from generating in the cockpit view as I have them exported to external MFDs. Does anyone know a way to disable these from generating in the cockpit that IS compatible with the multiplayer integrity check?

Hi Guppy,

haven't tried it by myself for long but I guess this should work:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=123456

Xoxen

Edit: Not sure about the Integrity Check but this does not give you any advantage, so it is no cheating.

Edit 2: Forget my link, this displays exactly what you did already. Sorry, but no further infos from my ends possible. I by myself am struggling with the FOV and IC having 3 displays.

Edited by xoxen

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz