In TWS mode, S2Right doesn't work

JOSETI

In any other radar mode I can change the azimuth with S2 right but with TWS it doesn't work I need to click directly on the mfd to be able to change the value. bug?

Best Regards.

A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow. General George S. Patton.

RTFM

CHUCK Guide p. 134

In TWS mode, the S2 Sensor Control Switch has the following functions:

• FWD: Increases Display Distance

• AFT: Decreases Display Distance

• LEFT: Cycles between RWS, TWS and VS modes

• RIGHT: No function.

RTFM

CHUCK Guide p. 134

In TWS mode, the S2 Sensor Control Switch has the following functions:

• FWD: Increases Display Distance

• AFT: Decreases Display Distance

• LEFT: Cycles between RWS, TWS and VS modes

• RIGHT: No function.

Relax man, as far as I know the "official" manual is the Deka quick guide that precisely says nothing in the TWS section. Except that you look at the HOTAS diagram attached in that case you can see clearly p.73.

51ErteJ.png

I'm going to get the chuck guide, thanks.

Best regards

A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow. General George S. Patton.

Relax man, as far as I know the "official" manual is the Deka quick guide that precisely says nothing in the TWS section.

I am relax.

There is no official manual, only a quick guide.

Except that you look at the HOTAS diagram attached in that case you can see clearly p.73.

I'm going to get the chuck guide, thanks.

Best regards

What i see on the diagram is the exact same thing as Chuck guide.

"Chang azimuth scan range

(Except TWS mode)"

and it's the official DEKA diagram

Don't understand what you mean ?

Best regards

Edited by sylkhan

RTFM

thanks for the kind words my gentlemen! I appreciate you pointing out the source, but please be a little understanding. Not everyone is English first language. I personally have a reading disability that effects comprehension, but I don’t let that stop me and I can assure I have read the :censored:ing manual both chucks and Deka multiple times each. They’re so many reasons beyond being lazy that someone could’ve missed that one line.

I like to think I have a thick skin, but saying RTFM is one of the easiest ways to turn off new players not just from the community but the game. But thanks anyway happy flying.....

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Guys, please, let's keep things civil.

There's no need to be condescending with that "RTFM" malarkey.

Manuals aren't perfect and may not explain everything in the best manner. Everyone learns differently. Let's focus on spreading knowledge instead of unpleasantness.

Understood, appreciate the kind words, things like that are hard to say with text. People with thrust master MFDs are probably laughing there asses off at how much easier of a time they have. Atleast it’s not as OSB heavy as F-18!

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Is there a reason why this is so? Is it because in TWS mode, the azimuth scan width has to remain wide to continue tracking other contacts? Just curious.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64