Ground Power not resetting between missions

spiddx

Low priority stuff:

I taxied out without disconnecting ground power (mad crew chief and everything!). Finished the mission, started a new one => Ground power was already connected when I entered the cockpit. Pretty handy, but probably not supposed to happen. :D

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Only tangentially related, but... the real aircraft automatically disconnects itself from ground power, drops the power connector to the ground and closes the hatch all on its own as soon as the generator is delivering power. I guess it's an engine limitation in DCS preventing that from happening in the sim :/

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say there might be something wrong with the ground power in this module in general. More often than not, I request ground power, get confirmation from the Crew Chief that it has been connected, and nothing happens. I can request ground power removed and request it back on again, and still nothing...

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 years later...

Even when taking off with ground power, and then returning back to base, re-starting mission the ground power is then not connected anymore.

@RagnarDaTopic can be closed please.

@SnorreSelmer: Maybe you landed on a neutral or enemy base, where it is not possible to get a ground power connected.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1