Number of Module Activation

Drag80

Hi..I had to re install dcs couple of times due to windows problem and number of activations left on my modules have decreased. Now, with the release of stable 2.5 I am planning to have a fresh install from scratch.

If I run out of number of activations left .... Is it possible to get some more activations on modules via customer support ?

Currently I have NTTR, Normandy, F15c and su27.

Thanks.

• ED Team

Hi

any module that still uses the old activation system will replenish 1 activation after a month.

Just try to ensure if you do have to change hardware or or OS you deactivate next time and you should be fine.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

any module that still uses the old activation system will replenish 1 activation after a month.

Just try to ensure if you do have to change hardware or or OS you deactivate next time and you should be fine.

So what I understand from this is that if I want to re install OS and before that I deactivate the modules in DCS then number of activations will not be affected. Is it correct ?

And please clarify what u mean by old activation system?

Thanks