160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to start working on a new mission so I need you to vote on which I should start making first: (3rd gen planes only + all helicopters)

- 1st idea: 1 team has Mozdok and must free Beslan from occupation. The other has Vody and must free Nalchik from capture. Special AG missions for the Mi-8 and the UH-1; no tanks, only light vehicles and infantries. The Ka-50 and the Gazelle are also included and all the rest of planes (same as in previous missions) except for the Su-25T, Su-25, A-10C and the A-10A. Distance between Mozdok and Vody is 132 km - distance between Beslan and Nalchik is 86 km - Phone booth!

- 2nd idea: 1 team has Kutaisi. The other has Lochini; distance 215 km. All planes and helicopters (as in previous missions) are included with AG missions for both the strikers and the helicopters. AG missions will mainly be freeing cities and villages from occupation with a SAM site being deployed as a reward (without ammo truck - 4 launchers - 12 AA missiles max. and 1 AAA)

Simply type "vote: 1st" or "vote: 2nd" and I'll do the counting. No actual deadline for voting. We'll see how it goes.

Cheers!

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I like both idea. I prefer the first one because of helo's infantry deployment aspect of it, however I notice quite a few A 10 and Su 25 drivers on the server and putting them out of the equation is maybe not the best solution. It's your call.

So answer 1st ( with Su25 and A10)

Edited by Decibel dB

I like both idea. I prefer the first one because of helo's infantry deployment aspect of it, however I notice quite a few A 10 and Su 25 drivers on the server and putting them out of the equation is maybe not the best solution. It's your call

I know, I might include them if many players are interested.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

It's been a tough week for the server ;)

And for us that fly on it lol

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

I'll test it out and ask IronJockel about it. Maybe he knows better.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Question/Observation Alpenwolf.

When the airbase at Maykop has been captured should RED or BLUE ground units re-spawn? OR come from somewhere else?

Today we killed all the RED ground units and took over the base. Once we did this there was nothing for anyone to do as there was no RED air in the server or RED ground units to destroy.

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Question/Observation Alpenwolf.

When the airbase at Maykop has been captured should RED or BLUE ground units re-spawn? OR come from somewhere else?

Today we killed all the RED ground units and took over the base. Once we did this there was nothing for anyone to do as there was no RED air in the server or RED ground units to destroy.

Cheers

Once Maykop's airbase is captured you can use it as an additional base to rearm and refuel. If the other team wants Maykop they're gonna have to first destroy the attacking ground forces south of maykop (if they're still alive) and then the garrison around Maykop (AAA's, IR-SAM's and 1 SAM site) which is activated to the team that captures the base.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Alpen sorry again to bother you, any success into having daylight only mission, I mean I am the only one not lucky to have it mostly at night when it's online?

Just told the admin to restart the server. He'll do it once he's back home from work.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Once Maykop's airbase is captured you can use it as an additional base to rearm and refuel. If the other team wants Maykop they're gonna have to first destroy the attacking ground forces south of maykop (if they're still alive) and then the garrison around Maykop (AAA's, IR-SAM's and 1 SAM site) which is activated to the team that captures the base.

Yeah I get that and it's good if there are teams both sides to fight over the airfield. However once you have it and there is no RED air contesting Maykop...there is Zero for BLUE team to do. Hope that makes sense. Again just trying to help not criticize.

Also found this in addition to the last server restart thing.. Apparently Blue flag use this and it works great

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160829

Edited by comie1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah I get that and it's good if there are teams both sides to fight over the airfield. However once you have it and there is no RED air contesting Maykop...there is Zero for BLUE team to do. Hope that makes sense. Again just trying to help not criticize.

Also found this in addition to the last server restart thing.. Apparently Blue flag use this and it works great

Thanks for the link.

The ground objective is only an extra. The whole server focuses mainly on dogfights of 3rd gen planes. Maykop can be captured and recaptured all the time. Destroying the garrison requires some good work as well. Unless the other team is not interested. And that's something up to the players themselves.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hopefully that would fix things, this server used to be the best, now I can enjoy maybe 1 hour of play time before I go to bed. I wake up it's night time until 21:30 or 22:00 my time (GMT+3) when the sunrise. Again please don't take that as complaining, this is just honest feed back my friend

o7

Hopefully that would fix things, this server used to be the best, now I can enjoy maybe 1 hour of play time before I go to bed. I wake up it's night time until 21:30 or 22:00 my time (GMT+3) when the sunrise. Again please don't take that as complaining, this is just honest feed back my friend

o7

Best thing to do I find is pop on the TS and ask an admin kindly if they would get in touch with either IronJokel or Pitti and get a restart.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Best thing to do I find is pop on the TS and ask an admin kindly if they would get in touch with either IronJokel or Pitti and get a restart.

Exactly :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments