why the graphics looks so good when the pilots eject?

VrValor

i'm playing furballs with 12 p51 vs 16 fw-190 dora...i noticed that when i eject :joystick:, the grapics change some settings.

It looks more blurred, like arma 3 i'm talking about 1.5

It looks actually so good, it would be adapt for a ground unit gameplay, i'm talking soldiers here.I was imagining that actually graphically it look so good, soldier could be running in the battlefield.

This would also mean more €. :megalol:

it looks expecially good when the pilot eject. why?

Spirit is important: let him fly in the blue sky!

When you eject Depth of Field Shader prolly turns on.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

In the settings.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

If you saw it after ejecting, that means it's already actived.

Just going to c/p a post I made elsewhere with a little more details about this :

*I think* that's because when you're in 1st person view, there's no DOF.

Just like there's no DOF when you use the F11 view (free camera).

It looks like the DOF only works when the camera is "attached" to a vehicle and it calculates the DOF according to that vehicle.

On the left, picture taken with the F2 view, then I just pressed LCtrl+F11 and took the picture on the right

F2-F11%20dof%202_zps9qpbme7c.jpg%7Eoriginal

F2-F11%20dof%201_zpsusgtuhls.jpg~original

As you can see on this pic,taken with the F2 view, the focus is always made on the related aircraft, no matter where you are or if said aircraft is on screen.

DCS%200181%208_zpsgw35ggzf.png

It is indeed very ressource hungry and at the moment I don't know if anyone plays with it. But it's wonderful for screenshot smile.gif

Edited by Eight Ball