"Nice job"

HoralkaEU

Moderators of Steam game forums made a nice job to convince me that I will never buy anything from you guys anymore. Too bad I can't get a refund because a bought your bugged DLC from steam, I'm pissed on myself that I was such an idiot.

Banning on forums will surely help. Oh, also not to mention, I was only cursing, not insulting. But I guess you can't say otherwise now since my post was also deleted. That's what to do with unhappy customer... That's sooo professional :thumbup:

So again thank you very much moderators at DCS World steam forums.

I know nothing about you but you seem hot headed because fact is you only made 1 post here and that just to complain what mods as another forums "made you do" says a lot

I don't know what you "talked about" and swearing you did over there, what fault is that of ED forum mods here?????

No longer active in DCS...

You are welcome HoralkaEU.

Anyway, if you experience problem with dcs world product, you can ask here and some solution may be provided.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.