A suggestion regarding control setup for DCS..

ATAG_Bliss

Ahh it isn't just me that hates the way control devices are programmed in DCS then, good to hear ED are working on it. I have never got the controls exactly as I wanted, too often I find the input for certain movements/buttons isn't even detected. I usually give up in frustration.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Good to know a new system is in the pipeline, it's a critical part for a sim.

My request for the new system: Please don't automatically assign any axis to anything. Rather let me do it. That way I won't have to go into the setup and unassign ailerons (for example) from my rudder pedal toe brakes, throttle quadrant, etc etc.

Good to know a new system is in the pipeline, it's a critical part for a sim.

My request for the new system: Please don't automatically assign any axis to anything. Rather let me do it. That way I won't have to go into the setup and unassign ailerons (for example) from my rudder pedal toe brakes, throttle quadrant, etc etc.

Generally speaking, I unbind everything when setting up a new controller—you can clear all the assignments for a given column by highlighting that column and hitting 'Clear Category'.

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission