Chuck's AJS-37 Viggen Guide

Charly_Owl

10 минут назад, QuiGon сказал:

And what kind of order did you gave your wingmen? Attack ships? Or attack my target? Or attack primary target? Or...?

After locating the target, I locked the target. There was no order to attack "MY TARGET". I ordered to attack the target - the ships. Maybe they didn't attack because I didn't assign M2.

7 minutes ago, LEXpilot said:

After locating the target, I locked the target. There was no order to attack "MY TARGET". I ordered to attack the target - the ships. Maybe they didn't attack because I didn't assign M2.

It has nothing to do with your waypoints. So you ordered them to attack ships? Were your wingmen able to see them when you gave the order? Because if they can't see them, then they can't attack them.
Also: Did they have the correct weapon to attack ships? You need to be careful when eqipping AI Viggens with anti-ship-missiles as there are different variants for players and AI.

And btw, this thread is the wrong place to discuss this, as this thread is about Chuck's written Guide...
So better make a new thread for the issue.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

3 минуты назад, QuiGon сказал:

It has nothing to do with your waypoints. So you ordered them to attack ships? Were your wingmen able to see them when you gave the order? Because if they can't see them, then they can't attack them.
Also: Did they have the correct weapon to attack ships? You need to be careful when eqipping AI Viggens with anti-ship-missiles as there are different variants for players and AI.

And btw, this thread is the wrong place to discuss this, as this thread is about Chuck's written Guide...

Ok. Is it written in the manual about how to transfer the coordinates of the target to your wingman? Or what thread should I post? AI Viggens with anti-ship-missiles. "Were your wingmen able to see them when you gave the order?" - Yes. 

Just now, LEXpilot said:

Or what thread should I post?

A new one! You're filling this thread with stuff that doesn't belong here and for that reason I won't reply any more to this in this thread as it is very impolite to post off topic stuff. Make a new thread about the issue and I will gladly reply there :smile:

Just now, LEXpilot said:

AI Viggens with anti-ship-missiles.

But which anti-ship-missiles? The one for players or the one for AI?
Also, a track file would really help, to see what's going on. You can upload that in the new thread, as I won't reply here anymore.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

2 минуты назад, QuiGon сказал:

A new one! You're filling this thread with stuff that doesn't belong here and for that reason I won't reply any more to this in this thread as it is very impolite to post off topic stuff. Make a new thread about the issue and I will gladly reply there :smile:

But which anti-ship-missiles? The one for players or the one for AI?
Also, a track file would really help, to see what's going on. You can upload that in the new thread, as I won't reply here anymore.

OK. Thanks.