Sweet FX

Kreye

Try going over to SFX (https://sfx.thelazy.net/downloads/) and downloading SFX 2.0 ReShade 1.1.0 (thats the version I use anyway) and then run ReShade setup once you've installed it to the directory containing the DCS executable. It will then re-name the correct DLL - there are a couple DLLs - one for DX9/10 32 bit, one for DX9 64 bit, and one for DX10 64 bit/32 bit (ReShade64.dll I think). If you're on DX11 (I am) that file is named dxgi.dll, so if you downloaded my zip, just rename dxgi.dll to the 64 or 32 bit name as appropriate, use the original download as a reference though...

• 1 month later...

(re: Schwarzfeld)

Going to give your latest a try. Been looking for something newer.

Thanks

-+-

Been using both in 1.5 and 2.0 using JSGME (latest build) and still works :

==============================================

ReShade 0.19.2 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Beta 8 by CeeJay.dk

(Been looking for this older download, have not found it, don't know where I found mine.)

and

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/451532/

There are a bunch of settings that are adjustable as either "0" or "1" as "Off" or "On"

Just have to dig into the inner workings of the program with Notepad++ to get what I want.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Hi ,

if i have version Re-shade 0.19.2 and SWEET FX V 2.0

what are the changes from the versions?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------