DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

High chances to be implemented Sling Load feature on Belsimtek helos on 1.2.8.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2028514&postcount=60

Originally Posted by [RS]Boomer View Post

Has there been any new information on the sling loads?

With a probability of 95% (), this function (sling loads) will be implemented in 1.2.8 for SP and MP!

PS: Test team of ED and Dev team of BST work hard to implement it. Hats off to them!

Any new news bout the Sabre?

WIP:

Engine ~ 70%

F.Dynamic~60% (First testing)

Systems ~80% (but not testing):

[Electr.Power, Fuel, Hydraulic, AntiIce, Air, "AntiFire"]

Weapon~10%

Instruments ~ 60..70%

Later add screenshots:)

Can it really be? A DCS module that appears to be coming along well according to its timeline?

Unfortunately, not all! AH-1G lags behind ((

Bye

Phant

AMVI

A little update

AFM Bomb list (Bombs_Table.LUA):

-LUU-2B

-S-8OM-LE

-Betab-500ShP

-RBK-250

-RBK-500AO

-RBK-500U

-SAB-100

-BDU-50HD

-Mk-20 Rockeye

-BL-775

-Mk-82AIR

AFM Missile: (Missiles_data.LUA):

--Air to Air Missiles:

- R-550

- Mica-IR

- Mica-RF

- Super-530F

- R-40T

- R-40R

- R-24R

- R-24T

- R-60

- R-33

- R-27R

- R-27ER

- R-27T

- R-27ET

- R-73

- R-77

- AIM-7M

- RIM-7

- AIM-9M

- AIM-9P

- AIM-54

- AIM-120B

- AIM-120C

Air To Ground Missile:

-Kh-25ML

Ground to Air Missile:

-S-300 (prepare to implement AFM)

-9M330 Tor (prepare to implement AFM)

-9M311 Tunguska

-MIM-72G Chaparral

Very interesting - where did you find the quote? So this means other weapons than just A2A munitions will have an AFM implemented? This does not relate to 1.2.8, right?

I investigate on the DCS World LUAs, that show the AFM improvements. Quote has self maked and can be not show all types implemented.

I investigate on the DCS World LUAs, that show the AFM improvements. Quote has self maked and can be not show all types implemented.

Thanks for sharing then. Which .lua-file did you find it in? If ever, I usually just browse the DCS files without anything specific in mind.

Last I remember about this is that AFM for other weapon categories was announced/WIP, but I never read anything about them actually being implemented (bit by bit).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

The "main" problem has be no a "detailed" changelog into DCS: W. Something some internal changes has omitted (AFM weapons implemented list or some Updated / New 3D models),etc, but compare versions or check .LUAs, we can take a look of the progress.

I use Notepad++ to deep inside them :)

According to many Youtube videos referring Military Experts, IFF also doesnt really work in RL.

That's why often Fighters have to get very close to visually identify a Bogey, usually at a distance at around 1/4 - 1/2 nm.

The non-reliable IFF is one reason why Dogfighting never came out of fashion.

The one guy talking about it said there is no signal you cant fake, disstort or something else to make an IFF system obsolete. He was talking in reference to the poor performance of the F-35 and that it will not succeed in Air Warfare just because you have to get CLOSE to visually identify...and that close, you better be able to turn tight etc... things the F-35 will never be capable of according to many of those experts.

Agreed, in an asymetric warfare, USA vs. Afghanistan, there is no need for an IFF if you are the only one having birds in the sky, but places and enemies can change.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Where was it announced?? I would like to know where stands also to be honest. ED is holding this one close! :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals