serial invalid. Bought in Kinguin LONG before change of EULA

Japo32

Hello,

Today I wanted to get inside DCS when I had a fail in login. The serial I got of the Gazelle which I bought in Kinguin and transfer to me.. and let me play it for several months now is gone.

Support team tell me to remove the serial. That I have suffered FRAUD..... But they was the ones that change the rules several months...

Can I change that serial number by other? How in case of that?

I cannot go to Kinguin and ask for a refund. Several month has passed.

Now this is what I expected, when I saw they changed the eula.

I saw somebody was aksing for this possibility. No idea how to quote the answer:

DaOlaf: "Sorry for possibly multiple asked questions. What happens to users, who bought a key from a key store a long time and of course not knowing this could violate the EULA, because he didnt know or care about where these keys came from (reselling). But the Key still works perfectly fine. Could the regarding keys be banned some unlucky day?"

Shithspawn: "I havent heard anything like that being considered."

Check it here.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2945534&postcount=92

And the funny thing is, that the german eula is still the old version, which means that nobody who cant understand english properly can know the changes:

"9. LIZENZTRANSFER

9.1 Sie konnen alle Ihre Rechte unter dieser Lizenz dauerhaft dem Empfanger ubertragen, wenn der Empfanger diesen Lizenzbestimmungen zustimmt und Sie das Programm von Ihrem Computer entfernen."

Now the bad communication gets its revenge and naiv and trustful users, who never had any intention to fraud ED or anything, are left out in the cold :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

Totally bad support from ED.. even giving me advices to not buy from external vendors. THIS KEY WAS BOUGHT 7 JUN AND BANNED TODAY!!! How many keys did I bought that way because I saw it worked LEGALLY? Are they going to remove all of them?

Until is fixed... Non a single euro is comming from my wallet to ED.

To be fair, if you buy from a 3rd party key seller, chances are they are dodgy, sadly for yourself if they work, I understand why you may think they were genuine, however I fail to see why ED is to blame for removing these keys that were stolen from them.

The fact of th matter is the company where you purchased these from are to blame and they are the ones who have defrauded you, NOT ED.

So I would certainly be going back to them. The reason it's taken so long to be removed is because they only discovered this a few months ago and have been conducting an investigation on which codes were affected.

I see you may have purchased quite a few serial numbers this way, as to should you expect these to be affected as well, sadly I think there's a fair chance they will be removed as well.

GO back to the company you purchased from ASAP

Very sorry for your situation but it's not up to ED to fix. They have done nothing wrong and in fact are the victims here.

Cowboy10uk

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Are they going to remove all of them?

I have no idea but I hope not.

I guess it would be useful to know, what exactly ED understands as "fraud". When unexceptional all keys, which were purchased outside the ED-shop will be blacklisted one day, dark times will come to the DCS-community.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

I understand they are victims.. but also DO WE.

Kinguin and G2A are legal vendor keys.. but they won't give you support several months once the key was bought.

I would do..

1. From now all none activated keys will be banned bought from outside ED

2. Al activated we put in legal white list.

So yes, they can do things.

• ED Team

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2964930#post2964930

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/714/

Invalid DCS World Keys purchased from other sources

Only DCS World keys purchased from the DCS World E-shop and Steam are valid and can be activated in the Module Manager.

Any DCS World keys purchased from other sources are invalid and are simply trying to re-sell keys that are bound to other users.

Such sites include Kinguin and CDExpress.

If you purchase such invalid DCS World keys from these sites, we cannot help you. We suggest you contact these sites for a refund.

if you have a key that has been blacklisted or banned due to fraud contact the seller of those keys.

ED support can be contacted here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/ if you have any further questions

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2