AI overly cautious in hiding from SAM/Request for more specific react to threat optns

I've noticed that at some point the AI will hide behind terrain when it detects a SAM, however when it does this, it also apparently refuses to carry out some attacks. In the attached mission, Su-24's will fly over their target but not release bombs because they are near a Patriot, however the Patriot is no threat because they despite being in range of its missiles, they are flying perpendicular to it. The AI can be set to ignore threats, but then they will ignore aircraft as well, which is undesirable.

The AI auto SAM avoid should either not prevent attacks (or maybe this needs a checkbox) or we need to be able to select what type of units "No reaction" applies to, like we can with Search and Engage, etc. Preferably both since they have applications beyond this simple mission.

F-14 Hormuz CAP.miz

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files