F-15E?

JazonXD

Correct so the are working on one right now with the f18 module that's coming. There were screenshots of the WIP a few months ago, you can probably still find it here

I found about the plane, but not for the AG radar.

I hope you are right and we don't have to wait another 3 more years.

I found about the plane, but not for the AG radar.

I hope you are right and we don't have to wait another 3 more years.

The 15E is already on Razbam's roadmap after the A-7... both the a7 and 15e is apparently waiting on a ground radar that ED can give them to work with so yeah, i just pray that it won't take too awfully long...........

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
The 15E is already on Razbam's roadmap after the A-7... both the a7 and 15e is apparently waiting on a ground radar that ED can give them to work with so yeah, i just pray that it won't take too awfully long...........

wait, isn't the A-10 module already using AG radar?

wait, isn't the A-10 module already using AG radar?

A-10 as no radar, it has the TGP which is a targeting pod

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

• 2 weeks later...

We won't get any news on anything with an A-G radar before the F/A-18C is released.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

Does anyone know if the F-15E pilot is able to do full ground attack without the co-pilot or can only the co-pilot do ground attack?

We're not even quite close to be able to answer that yet :P But I really don't know... some of the function relies on the second pilot and since this module is going to be full out realism I think that flying along will make you lose some features if not the complete ability to do A/G.

Does anyone know if the F-15E pilot is able to do full ground attack without the co-pilot or can only the co-pilot do ground attack?

The back seater is not a "copilot" :doh: . He's a Weapons System Operator (WSO - pronounced WIZZO). They are navigators.

The pilot (aircraft commander) can control and operate all of the sensors and systems that the WSO can and then some. However, it doesn't work that way. The workload is divided as needed w/the pilot flying the airplane, using the radar, looking for threats, pickle the weapons, and so on. The WSO will operate the mission sensors and coordinate the attack.

If this was what you were wondering :smartass::D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chris

Found a little video with an ABC reporter flying with the F-15E pilots in the combat zone...

The video dosent work.

Edit: ok, click for YT direct stream.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

The back seater is not a "copilot" :doh: . He's a Weapons System Operator (WSO - pronounced WIZZO). They are navigators.

The pilot (aircraft commander) can control and operate all of the sensors and systems that the WSO can and then some. However, it doesn't work that way. The workload is divided as needed w/the pilot flying the airplane, using the radar, looking for threats, pickle the weapons, and so on. The WSO will operate the mission sensors and coordinate the attack.

If this was what you were wondering :smartass::D

I know hes called the WSO/navigator, I also figured he was a co-pilot my mistake.

But anyway, I'm asking because I want to know if we can single player pilot this plane when it comes out.

The question is why isn't this out yet? this is basicly an f/a-18 on steroids. We need this. whoever manages to introduce this first is going to be very very rich.

You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can't, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don't give up. — Chuck Yeager

It takes a LOOOOOOOOOONG time to develop an aircraft, especially one as complex as F-15E.

I'd imagine we'll see it early next year MINIMUM, probably much more than that, IMO.

Indeed... this project itself has been in the makings since 2012...

I hop after harrier its F-15E its the only one I wait after mirage.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

The F-15E is one of our most complex module to date, even as today, we are working on 3D meshes to bring out an exquisite model. But, keep in mind, it will take some time after we officially announce that is right on the production schedule.

We have a road map here, and we are sticking to it.

Best regards

Prowler

• Like 1

The F-15E is one of our most complex module to date, even as today, we are working on 3D meshes to bring out an exquisite model. But, keep in mind, it will take some time after we officially announce that is right on the production schedule.

We have a road map here, and we are sticking to it.

Best regards

Prowler

If you guys needed help w/technical details I'll be glad to help. I spent 9 years on Strikes and 4 teaching it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chris

If you guys needed help w/technical details I'll be glad to help. I spent 9 years on Strikes and 4 teaching it.

Chris, I didn't know you're playing DCS too. Happy to hear that! I'm that dude from Zone5.

And yes, that's true Ron, Chris aka strikeeagle is a very informative guy. He's very knowledgeable in all things F-15E. RAZBAM should hire him to develop the F-15E module:thumbup:

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by apapagos