Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

Keeping in mind other aircraft in development:

Fixed wing:

1) Mirage F.1EQ (yes, the Iraqi one with Exocet)

2) MiG-25PD

3) MiG-23MLD

4) Su-24M (1980's)

5) F-111F

Rotary:

1) AH-64A

2) Mi-24D (yes, I know BST is doing the P, want both)

3) UH-60A (slick)

4) MD-500 (armed, TOW capable)

5) AH-1G/F/J with TOW

Why no F-111C?? :cry: You can't just skip the last version to remain in service! :P

Well, it didn't really do anything... except the torch. Of course the D didn't either... OK I'll edit it for my Aussie brothers out there that love the Pig.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Well, it didn't really do anything... except the torch. Of course the D didn't either... OK I'll edit it for my Aussie brothers out there that love the Pig.

....you're kidding, right? Have you ever actually read about the F-111's deep strike capabilities, or it's contribution in Operation Desert Storm?

Surely you're trolling :doh:

....you're kidding, right? Have you ever actually read about the F-111's deep strike capabilities, or it's contribution in Operation Desert Storm?

Surely you're trolling :doh:

Nope, not trolling. You just missed the gist of the conversation due to only reading one post. Go back and read post #66 and #68.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Harrier (Either the British derived P.1127, Gr.1, Gr.1A, Gr.3, FRS.1, FA.2, AV-8A, AV-8C or AV-8S)

Or/And the American derived AV-8B, AV-8B Harrier II Plus, EAV-8S, Gr.5, Gr.7. Gr.9

Or/And the training variants

The only problem with the Harrier is we only have the ability to make limited FOBs and FARPs - the static objects really need updating/overhauling - it would also be great to have the proper ships for the Harrier as well.

I do have other aircraft on the wishlist but that can be saved for later.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

How about the Mirage F.1 series of aircraft? Another really awesome aircraft would be the Sepecat Jaguar and the Buccaneer. SU-17 or 22, Mig-23 or 27, A-4 Skyhawk, J-35 Saab Draken, F-16, F-8 Crusader, F-105 Thunder Chief...... I could go on, but I think this is good for now =)

Any reasonably modern (80s+),true multi role capable aircraft, and preferably two seater.

Mirage D/N

Rafale

F-16

F-15E Strike Eagle

F-4N

Su-24M

Su-34

and similar.

More helicopters are always fun now that DCS 2.0 is out and the ground is starting to look nice (and will look even nicer once that pretty thick grass is finished).

Eurocopter EC635

Eurocopter Tiger

AH-64A/D

Mi-24 Hind

AH-6

AH1-1W

Mi-28 Havoc

And of course Ural 375 with clickable cockpit! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Im not asking too much I will only ask razbam to focus on one of their already plane they work on :

-F-15E

-A-7 corsair

Thank you dartuil.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Im not asking too much I will only ask razbam to focus on one of their already plane they work on :

-F-15E

-A-7 corsair

Thank you dartuil.

Ahh yes, I forgot that they alrady have an F-15E mudhen from FSX.

In that case, I think the F-15E is a perfect choice. It makes sense to work with an aircraft they are already familiar with, and have much of the art assets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

If they focus on F-15 after M2000 wec can sy that they go hard!! :)

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Panavia Tornado GR4 & Harrier :)

+1

Planes are in FSX - base already :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs: CPU: i7-9700K@ 5.0 GHz | RAM: 32 GB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | CH Products Pro Pedals |HP REverb