VTB Repeater export?

Thinder

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to export the VTB repeater on an 8' monitor, I have tried diverse methods to get the radar to work on it but nearly gave up, too complicated and tricky to use using HELIOS.

I managed to get this area of the radar on the screen.

HELIOS-2000-C.png

But trying diverse proposed solutions, I haven't managed to get it to work so far, if you mess up, you end up with an unusable game with options screen you can't even get out off because the main screen isn't centered anymore, even in one screen options.

So I thought that the VTB could offer a better solution, if it can be displayed on the pilot's visor (Left Shift + Home then V) it's separated from the radar screen itself?

If anyone can come up with a simpler method, with a black background for this repeater it would be great. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure this is what you're looking for but I moved mine to a 4th monitor as follows:

-Open "DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\VTB\VTB_init.lua"

-Change the entry "try_find_assigned_viewport("RIGHT_MFCD")" to "try_find_assigned_viewport("M2000C_VTB")" or whatever you wish to call the viewport.

-Create a monitor setup file in "[drive]:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\monitorsetup" that references this viewport and set coordinates as you need for placement. (my file attached)

Entries in [] are obviously your own. and works for stable branch as well. I've exported the following viewports in this fashion: VTB, RWR, PCN, PCA_PPA, COM. Some entries required for those *_int.lua files that don't include a viewport (let me know if you need this)

Hope it helps

Cougar_MFDs.lua