Another Apache LB wish

Alphamale

I have been waiting for this sim to come out since playing Jane's version in DOS....and that is AH-64D Apache Longbow....why is this taking so long? I want to see ED do this before I qualify for Medicare...which is pretty soon....now let's get cracking....:)

AH64D i want this too, but you will be for a long wait since data is classified.

i only hope that AH64D will in the Flaming Cliffs 4 roadmap, since its next to impossible at the moment to have a DCS level AH64D

join in my boat, which is the wait for the AH-1S cobra.. since it has been confirmed for development.

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

AH64D i want this too, but you will be for a long wait since data is classified.

i only hope that AH64D will in the Flaming Cliffs 4 roadmap, since its next to impossible at the moment to have a DCS level AH64D

join in my boat, which is the wait for the AH-1S cobra.. since it has been confirmed for development.

Are you kidding me...with all the leaks in DC and the leaking Washington Post and NY Times, I hardly think the word classified means anything anymore. Besides, the LB has been in services for how long now? I'm sure the Army has updated this platform an uncountable number of times from the AREA 51 site