mfcd's to bright on tad tgp and mav? also track ir not fluid when they are on?

I use an external screen for the mfd's, and they look a lot better than the ones in the cockpit right now, it's hard to see anything on them, they are much brighter in the cockpit than the exported ones, odd.

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP

SAme here. With 2.5 the brightness is as usual, but as soon as I switched to 2.5.2, it is imposibble to see anything on the right MFD (TGP) as brightness is to high, and even toggling the gain keys wont make any diffrerence. 2.5.2 bug?

For now you can use the brightness and contrast Buttons in the mfds.

I think its affected by the light issues right now....

Edit: I have also exported the mfds to an external Monitor they are looking quite good

Edited by Bender_39

kind regards

Bender_39

Sounds like the good old Deferred Shading problem introduced into the beta several weeks ago. They no longer give us the option of turning it off, so everything looks cartoony, washed out, and over-saturated.

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly: