recording with Nvidia GeForce Experience

Lenux

Could anyone please help me?

I recorded with Nvidia GeForce Experience but whenever I press some joystick or keyboard buttons, I hear those clicks, recorded, as well

Any ideas how to avoid this?

Thank you in advance

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I recorded with Nvidia GeForce Experience but whenever I press some joystick or keyboard buttons, I hear those clicks, recorded, as well

Thank you in advance

Hey Lenux, I record with GeForce Ex all the time but never had that prob. I'll check my settings and see if I can dig up something for you. There was a latest update too.

smile.gif

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Mic is off

I can hear the keyboard button, when I start the Aimp player

By the way, guys, how do you record, with music in the background?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Mic is off

I can hear the keyboard button, when I start the Aimp player

By the way, guys, how do you record, with music in the background?

I keep in game music off when I record and no other peripheral sounds or background music and there is a setting to min background sounds too. My mic is super sensitive and I checked my system man and I can't for the life of me work out why your picking up keystrokes and stuff. Is your boost mic setting off? Do you think it could be a Win 10 audio setting? if not maybe try a uninstall/reinstall of GEF EX. I'm sorry I'm out of ideas brother.

noexpression.gif

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Thank you in advance

Well, my friend. You're definitely lucky, as I've never been able to record one single minute with that software. As for my post in other section of this forum

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3352216&postcount=1

:cry:

Good luck

rob

Well, my friend. You're definitely lucky, as I've never been able to record one single minute with that software. As for my post in other section of this forum

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3352216&postcount=1

:cry:

Good luck

rob

Mine records clips and plays fine but there's one glitch that drives me crazy. When I start DCS a GE Force mesg on the right side of my screen slides across a little ways and most of the time just sits there. I have to close DCS and restart it for it to become unstuck, pain in the @!#!* mad.gif

here is one better.. it does record but the audio and video are not in sync. Also some flickering at the right edge of my screen occurs around a strobe of 10 pixels top to bottom, right edge of screen.

The real benefit is that it records very small file size compared to fraps.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.