M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad for not beeing working on the Mirage.

Thanks Cpt. Smiley.

Amazing work as always

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Not bad for not beeing working on the Mirage.

Thanks Cpt. Smiley.

Amazing work as always

Are we only two guys not complaining about Mirage progress? :lol:

S! Smiley! :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

I believe nobody is complaining on the work CptSmiley does on the FM part of the Mirage but there was no update to the Avionics part(when was the last? 1year ago?). Thank you for your hard work CptSmiley :thumbup:

Any info when Zeus will bring some love for the avionics part of the Mirage?

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Please come down lads. We (old members) have learned patience maybe little more than you :) but we all play to the same goal believe me. Those guys doing their best to bring you more functionality which you would hardly find in other simms. Step by step we will be there I assure you or I am not =Pedro= anymore :D

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Improved engine malfunction modeling during in-flow loss

Smiley! Is that the bug about losing controls in and out when engine shuts down?

Hi Piston, sorry it's not, I still need to work on that one, but don't worry it's on my fix list so I hope to tackle that soon.

Piston the one quoted by CptSmiley is about engine when you do... well... this, for example: ;)

(screenshot is also about that: Improved extreme angle of attack behavior)

Screen_180130_182244.thumb.jpg.9eb2f3f0e2f123bbce65ecbf2e08135a.jpg

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

What’s next?

What features did still not be add? TFR mode after Hornet A-G radar mode only... Bugs are fixing... Will we get some new features in futere? :)

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! First, thanks a lot for the latest updates Flight model and PBR textures, nice to see the Mirage is getting better and better and has the best of latest DCS improvements :)

Just a little request, i tried to make a kind-of almost complete warthog profile for this beauty (https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3035103/) but i'm missing two binds for it, unless i'm missing something, there's no FBW test cover/switch keyboard bind, it would be really nice to have both so you can do the test with the hotas, or guide the noob i am if i've missed it :-p

Thank you ! And again, great job.

Hi ! First, thanks a lot for the latest updates Flight model and PBR textures, nice to see the Mirage is getting better and better and has the best of latest DCS improvements :)

True. After that would be nice to see avionics update started or at least scheduled. Dear RAZBAM, what`s its status at the moment?

• ED Team

Guys behave

off topic posts will be removed, if it continues warning points will be issued.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Zeus stated a while ago that the radar will benefit from the new A/A radar technology developed for the F/A-18. But i don't know if that's the reason behind the (radar improvement) delay. Have to admit that the last ASM update was back in January / February 2017 IIRC.

No problem, I'll try to get Zeus to provide an update on his end and hopefully a timeline on the weapons/nav systems stuff. I'll update the title post with the items I'm trying to work on in the next few weeks.

Nice :). You could maybe start with start with the minor stuff like small fixes and improvements while Zeus work on new functionalities ?

If you me need to I could dig some bug reports on small bugs and improvements.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Nice :). You could maybe start with start with the minor stuff like small fixes and improvements while Zeus work on new functionalities ?

If you me need to I could dig some bug reports on small bugs and improvements.

There is something that is relatively minor that I made a thread about a while ago.. It's about the HUD FPM limit, which CptSmiley tweaked a bit but is still not completely fixed.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now