Keeps asking for the key to unlock SU-25

Since the update last week it has been asking me for the serial number for the SU-25 so I’ve. Inputted the fc3 serial number in twice it accepts it but next time i load up dcs it wants the serial number again it was the f-86 until I deactivated it and eventually bought it. I’m not buy the su-25 for two reasons one is i own it under flaming cliffs 3 and second the more important reason I’m not spending another cent on dcs until the ai becomes better for training it been used extensively for combat neglecting the. Use for actual training not evaluation. I had such high hopes for dcs world until i ran in to the roadblock that is a very restricted AI platform. Maybe its because income from plane and MSfs before that that i figure it would be possible to creTE some realistic training missions but after several weeks asking this and that i discovered that the ai system is restricted by ED . Now with the serial number bug i can undertstand something getting messed up with a new update but after entering it twice and it taking until i start dcs the next time is appalling. I’m not in to. Combat sims but liked the so call realistic flight modeling so i bought nttr so I wouldn’t be shot down on a training flight. Then try to map out a training mission in the me the vote is still out on it. I guess if things don’t improve imo ill go back to xp11 i love flying in vr but i need more helo practice that I’m not getting in dcs since they implemented the egr system on the Huey.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• ED Team

Hi BlacleyCole

do you just have FC3 installed in the module manager?

or do you have a stand alone su-25 also, if you have the stand alone installed remove it and just use FC3

if this is not the case please attach your dcs.log so we can take a look and try to assist you

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

yeah I had this issue. When I looked in the modules manager I saw that I somehow had stand alone modules for all the aircraft in FC3. removing the standalone modules as bignewy suggested fixed the issue of aircraft not being authorised.

Its a strange one but easily fixed.

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]