A Polish bird: PZL W-3 Sokól Beta download.

The PZL W-3 Sokół (English: "Falcon") is a medium-size, twin-engine, multipurpose helicopter developed and manufactured by Polish helicopter company PZL-Świdnik (now AgustaWestland Świdnik). It was the first helicopter entirely designed and produced in Poland.

The PZL W-3 Sokół is a medium-size, twin-engine, multipurpose rotorcraft. The helicopter employs a relatively conventional design and construction. It is powered by a pair of Pratt & Whitney Rzeszów-built PZL-10B turboshaft engines; the original powerplant, the PZL-10W, was based on the earlier PZL-10S – a licensed derivative of the Russian-designed Glushenkov TVD-10B turboprop engines which had powered the Polish-built Antonov An-28. Composites are used in the construction of the three-bladed tail and four-bladed main rotors.

The Sokół has been offered in a number of diverse variants and is capable of performing a typical range of helicopter missions, including passenger transport, VIP, cargo, EMS, medevac, firefighting and search and rescue. When used in maritime environments, the rotorcraft is typically outfitted with floats, a transponder, a global positioning system navigation system, night-vision equipment, and a Lucas winch.

The variant we propose is the W-3W/WA Sokół Armed version, with twin 23 mm GSz-23Ł cannon and four pylons for weapons used by Polish Land Forces. W-3WA is a variant with FAR-29 certificate. 34 built.

3d model was built by Pedro Caparrós under my request and with written permission to use in DCS (or any other sim), you can find his work here:

https://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=pcaparrosc

Gràcies Pedro!

Transformation and mod made by Hawkeye60 of this forum with me as a tester and info provider. The chopper is in Beta status, fully functional, but with some problems to be solved. Some skins included, If anyone want to paint it feel free to ask for the skin template.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zb09jp2janf5c93/PZL_W-3_Sokol_-Falcon-_V0.98.rar/file

Thanks a lot.

fWlp7Vw.png

IHsMBe3.png

orEZDQX.png

Kfg6OmF.png

GmoTqKw.png

8GnbFqe.png

Ri7POC1.png

yL4mI9c.png

bcVg2Ih.png

Edited by Stratos
Added download link.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

If editing the supplied ones causes issues,

Try creating a new load out.

Let us know if this is ok.

We do not like BUGS! (The Bunny one is fine, just not the other kind....):D

Thanks

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Interesting. I always thought that it has ATGM capability, but it didn't... What makes it nice one as not all requires those.

Is it possible get a civilian version of it somewhat? To perform medic tasks.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Thank for sharing and for the hard work.

I understand I need to copy the cockpit files of the KA-50 into the PZL W-3 file.

Does this indicated that cockpit used is that of the KA-50 or it has its cockpit?

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

• 2 weeks later...
Looks interesting!

Does it have it's own cockpit or is it the Blackshark's cockpit?

Thanks!

KA-50 cockpit. I asked earlier. You can check three post up. Post #11

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset