Best Monotor for Huey?

Fakum

:thumbup: also don’t forget that either through user controls on your monitor or through Nvidia if you needed to you can lock the frame rate at sixty if it became a problem for you.I don’t think it will be a problem for you but that’s an option and then you have all of the built-in hardware in your new monitor to handle high frame rate stuff for other things as well as for DCS when they Finally switch to Vulcan

HOLY CANOLI!!!!! My anxiety is thru the roof! I can believe it myself,, ,I pulled the freakin trigger on the LG

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-ultragear-38-ips-led-ultrawide-hd-g-sync-monitor-black/6390310.p?skuId=6390310

I spent 2 more evening trying to find a 38" or even a 34" that was at the height I am accustom too (1600 min). I was strikin out everywhere except for the other LG that was only 60hz etc. I was on the fence with that one. Anywho, as far as I could tell, the newest LG was still on Pre-Order everywhere I looked. BestBuy site stated it was not in stock, but could be delivered by next Tuesday? I went to BB today and hashed this over with them,,, they said Nope! We can get it,,,,well,,,, I ordered it! it sucked up every bit of the store credit I had, with tax and i purchased the 4 year warranty. Now i have to order the GPU somewhere soon. Oh,,, wife doesnt know yet,, I will have to tell her when she gets home cause I need a credit card now to get GPU,,,, which reminds me,,, how come I dont see a special Thread for those needing a good, compassionate about DCS Divorce attorney????

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

HOLY CANOLI!!!!! My anxiety is thru the roof! I can believe it myself,, ,I pulled the freakin trigger on the LG

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-ultragear-38-ips-led-ultrawide-hd-g-sync-monitor-black/6390310.p?skuId=6390310

I spent 2 more evening trying to find a 38" or even a 34" that was at the height I am accustom too (1600 min). I was strikin out everywhere except for the other LG that was only 60hz etc. I was on the fence with that one. Anywho, as far as I could tell, the newest LG was still on Pre-Order everywhere I looked. BestBuy site stated it was not in stock, but could be delivered by next Tuesday? I went to BB today and hashed this over with them,,, they said Nope! We can get it,,,,well,,,, I ordered it! it sucked up every bit of the store credit I had, with tax and i purchased the 4 year warranty. Now i have to order the GPU somewhere soon. Oh,,, wife doesnt know yet,, I will have to tell her when she gets home cause I need a credit card now to get GPU,,,, which reminds me,,, how come I dont see a special Thread for those needing a good, compassionate about DCS Divorce attorney????

Awesome! I’m glad you finally saw the light and got a high frame rate monitor. The specs on that monitor are very good and it should last you years before becoming obsolete and you won’t be bottle necking that too of the line GPU you are getting!

Best Buy just had the Oculus Go VR on sale for $150. Most people do not realize this, but it runs DCS just fine using ALVR and a 5g router. I’ve been using mine for several months and will continue to until the next gen units come out. I would rather fly the Huey on that than any flatscreen; it simply makes flying a much better experience because the depth perception is there, as well as the ability to visually scan and pick up peripheral cues and drift the same as I do in an actual helicopter. I’d go so far as to say its a better experience than the multi-million dollar 180 degree projection screen simulator we have at work. I don’t know about jets. I just know for helicopters, VR is visually the best simulation experience I’ve ever had.

Edited by EC145 Pilot