Auto Start?

Rider1

Hi fellas. Does the pre-released version of the Hornet include an auto start function? And if so, how long does the Auto start sequence take in the Hornet. Also, can you hot pit refuel and rearm with the engines running? Thanks.

Edited by Rider1

Hi fellas. Does the pre-released version of the Hornet include an auto start function? And if so, how long does the Auto start sequence take in the Hornet. Also, can you hot pit refuel and rearm with the engines running? Thanks.

with the refuel yes can be done as long as the left engine is shut down and the fire service is close by, with re arming very unlikely to be carried out with engines running, this is in rw conditions. As in the sim all depends if they are implemented

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen some of the youtubers refuel and rearm with the aircraft running. It would be the most likely scenario since it’s only the FC3 aircrafts that require you to shutdown the engines.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen some of the youtubers refuel and rearm with the aircraft running. It would be the most likely scenario since it’s only the FC3 aircrafts that require you to shutdown the engines.

true but in the sim you can what ever you like:)