mission 6 borked - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-25-2020, 02:27 AM   #1
Hammer1-1

Default mission 6 borked

Ive tried it 5 times this evening trying to accomplish the mission. All sorts of triggers seem to be inop for some reason or other, but the game breaker is when it comes time to locate and destroy the mortart team. I know exactly where they are at. I can eliminate the mortar team, but no triggers occur after terminating them. One of the times, the Apache that was destroyed actually survived and destroyed the mortars itself before the mortar team trigger activated. Using latest 2.5.6 build.

Added a track.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s77ryl9mrcog5l4/HUH.trk?dl=0
Intel 8086k o/c 5.4ghz | 32gb GSkill TridentZ DDR4 3200 ram | Asus Z370 Maximus X Formula| Zotac GTX 1080Ti | eVGA 1000w psu | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50CM/T50 Throttle/warBRD base | TM Cougar MFD | Dell 34" UHD Curved monitor | TrackIr 5/Oculus Rift CV1 | Windows 10 Pro

My wallpaper mods

Last edited by Hammer1-1; 02-25-2020 at 11:19 PM. Reason: added track
Hammer1-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:59 PM   #2
Graves0922

I have the same issue. Nothing happens after landing back on the farp after destroying the mortar team. Waiting indefinitely for the wounded to be loaded.

I'm on the latest open beta.
Graves0922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:30 PM   #3
Sydy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves0922 View Post
I have the same issue. Nothing happens after landing back on the farp after destroying the mortar team. Waiting indefinitely for the wounded to be loaded.

I'm on the latest open beta.
Hi,

I just flew it today. After I destroyed the Mortar team, the Major said to land on the same farp. I went there and landed on the same one. Nothing happened. I don’t know why I thought the trigger was set to another one. So I changed to the one on the SE corner of the FOB. It worked.

Spoiler:

I got some wounded troops and took them to the hospital and the flew back to the FOB

Good luck,

Sydy
Sydy is offline   Reply With Quote