No F10 options

Havoc25

I posted in different place, but this is probably where it should be..

DCS was updated today, since then when I fly the practice mission. And the F10 option is gone from missions. I even tried to run "replay" and then "Take Control". Its the same for that too.

I created a fast mission and added ADD RADIO ITEM to test. It works. Just not for BFM or ACM. It's unplayable without it. Hoe can fix?

Tried repair, didn't work. Waited for 'checks'...it just never happens. It's like something is preventing it from creating that trigger. I also noticed when I watched a REPLAY of one of the practice missions, the bogeys are missing. My plane goes through the entire mission as if I was dog fighting a ghost.

What ever has happened has affected both ACM and BFM. Will I be able to reinstall ACM and BFM?

The trk replays are buggy and usually don't play properly.

Yes you can try a reinstall of the campaign - you will lose an activation but they get replaced every month.

Do you have any MODS installed as that can effect some modules including campaigns. Also make sure your video card drivers are up to date as that has been shown to cause issues with mission triggers.

I really don't know why it's not playing properly on your system. You should open a support ticket with ED so they can investigate if the above actions don't resolve it.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Thanks a bunch. I'll try to reinstall and make sure GPU is up to date. It should be, just got it a few weeks ago and updated it. Will do again. No MODS installed. If doesn't fix with reinstall/update, will try an open ticket.

Thanks a million for help!!! Havoc

Yes for the F-5E the comms menu can be opened with R-alt \ where in other modules comms menu is just \. Not sure why it's different.

I believe the OP is reporting that the F10 menu items are not showing up not a problem with the actual comms menu itself but it's a good point to consider.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates