Razbam DCS MiG-19P Development Update #2

OverStratos

No thank you from me. If people really need to access those controls they will simply bind them to HOTAS, none of us have a shortage of buttons.

In fact, most people do have a shortage of buttons, as they could not afford expensive HOTAS and flightsticks.

If it’s slightly more accessible i would not mind, especially if these are instruments.

Could we have a comparison picture ?

Don´t worry, none of you would ever notice it if I had not said it. It´s a really small adjustment (in the milimeters dept.). Mostly related to aircraft external/internal lights switches and rotaries.

Our development is that open.:)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, most people do have a shortage of buttons, as they could not afford expensive HOTAS and flightsticks.

Don´t worry, none of you would ever notice it if I had not said it. It´s a really small adjustment (in the milimeters dept.). Mostly related to aircraft external/internal lights switches and rotaries.

Our development is that open.:)

Good to hear!

But for those that really want the 100% realism, could you please include a special option to move them to their historical position? Thx!

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Awsome pictures it is a great jet...keep working on it.

Here enjoy a Mig 19 drawing.

MiG-19S_03.jpg.c4bb4474c378fcb513a9f011ad3bc984.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

For the placement of switches etc, could we see a comparison or a screenshot showing where it and where it should be? Personally if it's going to be important it will either be a key command or a button on even a Logitech 3D Pro. Most switches have keyboard commands anyway. And if they're not noticeable as it's said it shouldn't be that much of an issue.

If it can be done on an optional basis with maybe a tickbox that will be perfect - if it's feasible.

As for the fitting of the RWR would it not be better to have 2 variants of the MiG-19P listed? Say MiG-19P (early) and MiG-19P (late)? Early without RWR, late with RWR. They're identical aircraft except the RWR.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

ATTENTION FOR DEVELOPERS!!! At the left panel there is wrong text-"HR-30", there is no "R"letter in russian alphabet, check it - it seem to me there must be "HP-30"

Куплю модули : СУ-7 , СУ-9 , СУ-11,Миг-23,Миг-27 ,Ту-22М3,Ту-95,Ми-24,AH-64,F-16 ,F-4 Phantom,модуль-карту современной западной Европы

I-7 4790k (4.4GHz), GTX980 4GB , Z97, 16Gb DDR3