Anyone want to sell their T-50 base for my Warthog?

Looking to buy a T-50 base. Seems I can't get one here to the USA.(Sanctions)

Thanks

i9-9900K 3.6(Running at 5.0 GHZ) 32GB Memory

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

VKB Gunfighter 2 extended/TM Pedals/TM Warthog throttles.

Yeah that is really weird, have ordered from them a couple of times, no issue delivering to me here in the U.S.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

That's new. Others from USA seem to be able to buy their products.

Are you using the correct on-line shop for US?

This one.

Thanks Seb, Yes I tried that too.

W

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Yep UNAVAILABLE to the USA. Anyone want to sell me theirs for 50 extra bucks?

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Can you give more details? You get an error message? What exactly is the issue?

The VIRPIL-CONTROLS.BY webstore is able to deliver to the following countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and Mc Donald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Declined

Failure

Authorization Declined Please Contact

Merchant for more information

Amazon UK will not ship Virpil to the USA as per Amazon

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Why not just order direct from Virpil?

I am pretty sure they posted recently there were some issues with Amazon they were trying to get worked out.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Looks like sanctions to me. I have an email into Virpil.

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Tried that, they say its WIDE OPEN! Look up Amazon UK and see that they are not shipping to the USA.

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Tried 3 Credit cards and called each one to get them to let me spend my money in a foreign country.

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Keep trying Whiteside, you should be able to get one of those credit cards at least to unlock the restrictions - I had to do the same, every time I've ordered from Virpil in fact, same bat time, same bat channel. Never had an issue with an order, it's just dumb credit card company stuff.

That said, should you be unable to get an order through, and if you're really desperate to get a T50, I've had 3, and have 2 up and running right now. One of which I've barely, barely used, mainly just got it set up and in the mounts (you'll need mounts, not sure if you plan on running a throttle or what your plans are there, looks like you have a WH right now which is good, as the Virpil mounts will fit that throttle). Anyhow, if you're really serious, I'd consider parting with that one of mine, plus the mounts should you want them (and you really do need them, and they're cheap), and not worry about the extra $50. The only catch is I'm in Canada, but sending things such as this as gifts has never been an issue with customs for me in the past (I ran a firearms/training company until recently and moved millions of rounds of ammunition and tens of thousands of firearms up and down across the border so I'm speaking from experience). I suppose that's if you're in Windsor California, and not Windsor Ontario Canada, hard to tell from your profile.

Anyway, PM me if you're interested in talking more, be happy to help, the more players that get a chance to experience the T50 the better, I'm SO in love with this stick and mounting system Virpil has come up with, I never thought after 20+ years of being a hardcore desktop unit player (having my arm planted on the desk surface and my stick very much ahead/deep and playing that way forever), that I'd be able to transition to this manner of running a hotas so quickly and easily. I've posted a couple vids (have more coming) of my hotas collection and experience, specifically with the T50 and VKB Gunfighter 2 compared to the WH, Cougar, and CH stuff. Can't endorse the T50 and Virpil's customer service and tech help enough, had help from them within 2 hours of asking and saved me a ton of time with some excellent and accurate advice (my own stupidity which they fixed in about 2 seconds).

Edited by Gman109

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Tried 3 Credit cards and called each one to get them to let me spend my money in a foreign country.

Hey, I'm in Canada, and none of my cards worked as well. So, I did a bank transfer. Basically, just place an order online on virpil site and specify a bank transfer as a payment method. Right after you will receive an email with an invoice with all the info for a bank transfer. Print it and go to you bank, show it to a teller, make a transfer. Done. 30 days later you get your item.

i5-9600K@4.8GHz 32Gb DDR4 Asus TUF rtx3080 OC Quest Pro Warthog on Virpil base

Good advice too.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Thanks guys, yes GMAN, I PM'd you. I'd like it. Thanks

WW

Seb 71...It doesn't work.

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Odd, I'm not aware of any sanctions, but if it comes to it, I'm happy to act as a "middle man" for shipping (Virpil->Australia->you).

Z...

Thank you a bunch!

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

PM'd Gman, No reply. Tried to order through the bank but they tell me that Belarus is on the list of sanctioned countries. Cannot send money to them.

Edited by whiteside

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

• 4 weeks later...

I was curious about this issue and looked into the status of Belarus. I found an article saying that we were extending a policy that reopened trade with Belarus. I also live on the west coast of the US, and I was just able to place an order successfully with Virpil. My credit card company initially flagged the transaction, but when I indicated that I had actually made the purchase, it went through without a problem. Just wanted to add this data point to anyone from the states who was considering trying to order Virpil gear.