U.F.O.

Xilon_x

There are tiny wormholes in the upper atmosphere of the sun with exit points inside the Magma layer that heat the magma. A sign of this is the Pacific ring of fire, the hot spots are where there are wormhole exit points. There are other wormhole exit points on Earth and those emit water which are located in Egypt and Israel from the Exodus.:book:

No... There aren't. :lol:

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deano you missed where it was explained that sunspots are the wormholes;)

It was brilliant really. I mean its sooo obvious. :music_whistling:

I mean how could the whole human race miss such an obvious point?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Maybe what is needed is for people to see a planet created and then they would understand the truth.

Why you don't you take your dry erase board and a GoPro and go do that?

@Harli

That meme was hilarious!

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

the red dot will move from one side of the Moon to the other in the same time interval, therefore, ultimately, faster than light.

Except the red dot isn't actually a thing, it's a construct of your mind that interprets the reflected light as a continuously existing object, but none of the photons you see as a dot actually moved faster than light, & there's no physical continuity or connection between the dot at one side of the moon and the dot at the other, other than that the photons you're seeing all came out the same laser a few seconds apart.

(Edit: Analogy - If it takes half a second for the water you squirt from your hose to leave the hose and land in front of you, and you turn in 1/10th of a second so the water is now going in the opposite direction, the 'splash' will move from half a second's travel in front of you to half a second's travel behind you in 1/10th of a second, but the water doesn't travel any faster, only the construct you label a 'splash')

Edited by Weta43

Cheers.

Except the red dot isn't actually a thing, it's a construct of your mind that interprets the reflected light as a continuously existing object, but none of the photons you see as a dot actually moved faster than light, & there's no physical continuity or connection between the dot at one side of the moon and the dot at the other, other than that the photons you're seeing all came out the same laser a few seconds apart.

(Edit: Analogy - If it takes half a second for the water you squirt from your hose to leave the hose and land in front of you, and you turn in 1/10th of a second so the water is now going in the opposite direction, the 'splash' will move from half a second's travel in front of you to half a second's travel behind you in 1/10th of a second, but the water doesn't travel any faster, only the construct you label a 'splash')

try the experiment with a laser.

point the laser at the moon and make small movements with the hand the laser point moves from A to B faster than the light.

No, you've misunderstood what's happening.

Try the experiment with the hose.

The 'splash' isn't a thing, the laser beam isn't a thing, it's where something was.

A photon was somewhere, another photon was somewhere else.

No photon moved faster than light, two arbitrarily chosen things were separated by a distance that at different times.

The distances are large enough that to get from one to the other in the time between the measurements would require travel faster than light, but nothing actually made that journey.

A photon went from the laser to one point - at the speed of light

Another went from the laser to a different point - at the speed of light.

Nothing fancy really happened, it's just a misinterpretation of events caused by assuming the laser spot (or beam) is a solid thing. Which it isn't.

EDIT:

OK, try this in your head.

Attach the laser to a rotating shaft so that the beam marks out what appears to be a disk.

If you have a dim laser (not many photons per second), and spin the disk fast enough, what you'll end up with is what appears to be a spiral of photons moving away from the centre, but if you look at each 'bit' of the spiral, you'll see it's simply sequenced photons moving away from the laser in a straight line.

If, at some point far away from the laser the spiral intercepted a wall that went all the way around the laser, there would appear to be a spot moving along that wall. If the wall were very far away, the points of impact (what appears to be the spot) would happen at points separated by more distance than could be travelled by light in the time between impacts - but nothing actually did...

All that happened was that something hit the wall here one second, and something else hit the wall somewhere else some fraction of a second later.

Your senses then interpreted a series of discrete events as a continuous occurrence (like your brain turns 50FPS of still images into a continuous movement).

Edited by Weta43

Cheers.

The only thing I suspect that is faster than the speed of light is...SUBS17s imagination.

(Now don’t take that literally and try to explain it). lol

And what does all of this babble have to do with the UFO discussion...

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Deano you missed where it was explained that sunspots are the wormholes;)

Sunspots are where you can see into the stars shell, a star consist of a sphere shaped shell with holes. If Astronomers mapped the spots they will find a pattern which reveals an equator line where the two shell halves are mated together. What is inside the sunspot is a view directly into the stars fuel dimension through the wormhole. It would take a year to map the stars sunspots. Some will be half circles, that is where the equator line is. What is it that you actually see when you see a sunspot is the same type of imagery as when you see a comets tail fore it is a holographic image produced by wormholing particles of light in front of the eyes to produce the image. The same was used for the burning bush and for the parting of the red sea. This imagery is called Angelvision.

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The only thing I suspect that is faster than the speed of light is...SUBS17s imagination.

(Now don’t take that literally and try to explain it). lol

And what does all of this babble have to do with the UFO discussion...

High performance Aerospace craft and the Shepherds are not from Alien worlds they are from Heaven which is in another dimension. Sentient Alien races simply do not have that sort of tech.:book:

So if you see a UFO that is a Aerospace craft or SpaceShip it is most likely from Heaven particularly the cigar shaped SpaceShip who is called Mellissa347.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

@Harli

That meme was hilarious!

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Sunspots are where you can see into the stars shell, a star consist of a sphere shaped shell with holes. If Astronomers mapped the spots they will find a pattern which reveals an equator line where the two shell halves are mated together. What is inside the sunspot is a view directly into the stars fuel dimension through the wormhole. It would take a year to map the stars sunspots. Some will be half circles, that is where the equator line is. What is it that you actually see when you see a sunspot is the same type of imagery as when you see a comets tail fore it is a holographic image produced by wormholing particles of light in front of the eyes to produce the image. The same was used for the burning bush and for the parting of the red sea. This imagery is called Angelvision.

How about SheepVision?

giphy.gif

How do sheep fit into the whole thing is what I want to know? I mean you must know right? Lots of sheep in NZ. Do they have magical powers?

Edited by Harlikwin

these are the 5 phenomena faster than light I maybe can't translate I put this video in between you including the LASER experiment.(yes absolutely no physical object are the photons)

1 is true, but it isn't some-thing travelling at faster than the speed of light. Information has no physical presence.

2 - the electrons travel faster than the local aggregate speed of light - until they interact with the local medium, then they slow down to the local speed. Matter is mostly space - initially the electrons travel in local free space at faster than the speed of light in water, but then they are affected by the nearby molecules and slow down - transferring energy that is re-emitted as photons.

So initially the electrons travel at the local speed of light, and later at the aggregate speed of the structure they enter - because matter is not solid and has no defined boundary to force the transition.

3 - again, not something moving faster than light through space-time, there was no space time to move through...

4 - the narrator explicitly says that no real/physical thing moves faster than light, only the mental construct of the impact point. The dot is not a physical thing.

5 - a/ Quote from the video : "We're not even sure they really exist". b/ the purpose of the wormhole is to locally connect two separated pieces of space time, so that objects can cross the distances while locally observing the limit on no object travelling faster than the speed of light...

In other words, any object passing through a wormhole takes a shortcut that means it locally travels at less than the speed of light, but because of the shortcut at an aggregate level covers distances in times that would require velocities above the speed of light.

Wormholes allow you travel distances in times that would require speeds higher than that of light at a macro level, while locally travelling at less than the speed of light

Cheers.

And then there is Dark Matter to consider

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

And then there is Dark Matter to consider

Let's not bring race into this discussion.

i keed...i keed! :D

Can you imagine what it would be like if we could talk to another civilization that mastered interstellar travel? It'd be like us talking to people of during the Egypt's pyramid building days.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Or like European settlers talking to native tribes. And we all know how that ended up...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Let's not bring race into this discussion.

i keed...i keed! :D

Can you imagine what it would be like if we could talk to another civilization that mastered interstellar travel? It'd be like us talking to people of during the Egypt's pyramid building days.

The people who built the Pyramids are polite friendly people from Heaven who used machinery. If a Sentient Alien race managed to send a SpaceShip to Earth then it is part of a plan which leads to an exchange in technology and goods between races and could lead to tourism.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Or like European settlers talking to native tribes. And we all know how that ended up...

Completely different it is more like if the Astronauts that flew to the moon travelled to Earth. You can expect a small crew who had to endure thousands of years in hyper sleep surviving on minimal air, food and water in an uncomfortable Space suit who then land somewhere on Earth in a lander similar to the Eagle lander. They would be alone and completely isolated from their own planet and its people and would have had to sacrifice parting with their families never to see them again. To reach Earth is like climbing Mt Everest before anyone else, it is a huge accomplishment. Earth could build a SpaceShip and send representatives to their planet using a similar or hopefully better method of travel in order to get there. A sign of this is the Pyramids fore some have shafts that point to stars that might be the homes of Sentient Alien civilizations. In order for a race to work together and build a SpaceShip kilometres long just send a couple of representatives to Earth would require a biblical event that convinces all of them to carry it out.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Completely different it is more like if the Astronauts that flew to the moon travelled to Earth. You can expect a small crew who had to endure thousands of years in hyper sleep surviving on minimal air, food and water in an uncomfortable Space suit who then land somewhere on Earth in a lander similar to the Eagle lander. They would be alone and completely isolated from their own planet and its people and would have had to sacrifice parting with their families never to see them again. To reach Earth is like climbing Mt Everest before anyone else, it is a huge accomplishment. Earth could build a SpaceShip and send representatives to their planet using a similar or hopefully better method of travel in order to get there. A sign of this is the Pyramids fore some have shafts that point to stars that might be the homes of Sentient Alien civilizations. In order for a race to work together and build a SpaceShip kilometres long just send a couple of representatives to Earth would require a biblical event that convinces all of them to carry it out.:book:

Empirical evidence would suggest otherwise. Pilgrims left Europe and took on the Atlantic knowing that they will most likely die and not come back.

Today, it's a 7 hour flight with no fanfare. In a matter of 600 years, what was a life risking journey became a ho-hum flight. If a civilization can master interstellar travel, I don't think they would worry about the stuff you noted.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

There is no Dark Matter.

Right...and we are on an “Earth” that is just a Particle orbiting the nucleus of some atom that makes up a cow patty on larger scale.

The whole thing is just a graduation on an upward (the “Big”) and downward (the “Small”) infinitesimal scale.

Perhaps we inhabit that which is akin to the starship Enterprise which is analogous to toilet paper...due to the fact that both have the commonality of orbiting Uranus in search of Klingons.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

You can expect a small crew who had to endure thousands of years in hyper sleep surviving on minimal air, food and water in an uncomfortable Space suit

Food, water and air would not be of much concern when your in “hyper-sleep” (I suppose meant was suspended animation or Cryo-sleep) and they certainly would not be aware of being in an uncomfortable space suit which they probably would not be wearing. Besides with the postulated wormholes and other dimensions, there is no worry about extended trips for a thousands of years.