DCE Campaigns - Page 73 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-04-2019, 12:36 PM   #721
coldViPer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB0_CEF View Post
You can't change that without restarting completly the campaign with FirstMission.bat ...sorry

It should be available in the next version (11.0.8 ) but I can't say when (hollidays ... )
Oh cool
Old 08-12-2019, 12:56 PM   #722
RedeyeStorm

CEF-PBO,

I just downloaded the M2k campaigns over Caucasus. There are two campaigns, one fighter and and one multirole. However when downloading both are the same description 'fighter'.

Just to let you know.
RedeyeStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:09 PM   #723
D3adCy11nd3r

Encase someone runs across this forum looking for an answer to the GPS position being wonky, change the date to 2001+

And for whatever reason I can not talk to the ship on the tomcat over PG. The ship frequency do not seem to work.
D3adCy11nd3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:55 PM   #724
zionid

Try telling jester to switch to AM modulation.
zionid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 02:19 AM   #725
D3adCy11nd3r

It is set to 124.600 the game states it needs to be set to 127.600. I looked in the mission editor last night and got the freq to change to the correct one but noticed I had to stennis carriers and no vinson... Going to redownload and see if that will fix it.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:33 PM   #726
Lovi0715

Tons of people reported that the navy carrier equipment deck crew mod doesnt work anymore..
Doesnt work for me either and cant play any of the Tomcat campaigns because of something this stupid.
Lovi0715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 11:21 AM   #727
Hummersepp

Default DCE Campaign and F18 Module - won‘t continue after exit the mission

Hi Folks,

Hope that I am i the right Forum and someone can help me. My issue relates to the F18 Module in connection with the DCE campaigns.

I finished a campaign mission and press ESC and „Quit“. For the Harrier or Tomcat DCE Campaigns everything works as expected after that which means that the Standard DCS de-Briefing screen will be displayed where I can see my mission results. At the same time the DOS window open where I can accept the mission results (or not) and the text editor also with the mission results.

Unfortunately this does not work in the F18 Hornet DCE Campaigns and I do not now why. When I finished a mission and press ESC and „Quit“ I see the black loading screen with the DCS Logo. In the background the DOS window and the Text file from the DCE Campaigns opens as well but that‘s it. I can accept the mission and DCE generates a new one. But I cannot press the „End Mission“ Button as i do not see it but only the Black Screen. The Game will not continue and I Need to restart DCS. I thought that maybe I accept the mission, generate a new one and restart DCS May help but unfortunately not. I still can only play the mission I flew last also DCE generate a new one.

As said before this only applies to the DCE campaign and F18. All other DCS modules work perfectly with the DCE Campaigns. I also do not have this issue in Single missions or the static Campaigns for the F18, i.e. Everything works perfectly there. Thus and in my opinion this must relate to the DCE Campaign. I also re-installed the Campaigns but nothing helped. I Play the DCE campaigns in the latest version actualy published on the website.

Hope someone has an idea as I Love the Dynamic Campaigns (and the Hornet) very much.

Thank you all in advance and Kind regards.

Hummersepp
Hummersepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 02:56 PM   #728
grant977

On the F14 caucuses campaign on ground strike missions I get extremely slow 1 to 2 per second frames when either wingman is being engaged around target area or maybe if he is damaged don’t know for sure. But it’s only in and around the Target. Doesn’t seem to be when I’m being shot at.
grant977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 03:26 PM   #729
D3adCy11nd3r

Is there any way to add random failures in without having to go in and hit the random button on the mission editor?
Old 08-19-2019, 03:35 PM   #730
Krag6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummersepp View Post
Hi Folks,

Hope that I am i the right Forum and someone can help me. My issue relates to the F18 Module in connection with the DCE campaigns.

I finished a campaign mission and press ESC and „Quit“. For the Harrier or Tomcat DCE Campaigns everything works as expected after that which means that the Standard DCS de-Briefing screen will be displayed where I can see my mission results. At the same time the DOS window open where I can accept the mission results (or not) and the text editor also with the mission results.

Unfortunately this does not work in the F18 Hornet DCE Campaigns and I do not now why. When I finished a mission and press ESC and „Quit“ I see the black loading screen with the DCS Logo. In the background the DOS window and the Text file from the DCE Campaigns opens as well but that‘s it. I can accept the mission and DCE generates a new one. But I cannot press the „End Mission“ Button as i do not see it but only the Black Screen. The Game will not continue and I Need to restart DCS. I thought that maybe I accept the mission, generate a new one and restart DCS May help but unfortunately not. I still can only play the mission I flew last also DCE generate a new one.

As said before this only applies to the DCE campaign and F18. All other DCS modules work perfectly with the DCE Campaigns. I also do not have this issue in Single missions or the static Campaigns for the F18, i.e. Everything works perfectly there. Thus and in my opinion this must relate to the DCE Campaign. I also re-installed the Campaigns but nothing helped. I Play the DCE campaigns in the latest version actualy published on the website.

Hope someone has an idea as I Love the Dynamic Campaigns (and the Hornet) very much.

Thank you all in advance and Kind regards.

Hummersepp
Double check you put the campaign in correct folder. All kinds of nastiness may happen if that's not correct.

If you modified any text files, make sure they were edited in a script editor like notepad++
Krag6 is offline   Reply With Quote