Monitor much better

Last week I bought a new Alienware monitor when BB had them on sale. AW2720HF. I thought it would be a good upgrade for my 7 yr old system. Just want to say I am very happy w/ the change. I haven't changed anything on the system or DCS settings except I experimented w/ the screen brightness using the buttons on the edge of the monitor. Everything looks a lot better but the most amazing thing is I can now see planes a little before the labels pop up. And on the Stennis I can now see the meatball so am starting to experiment w/ actually looking at it and using it. Before all I ever saw was a bit of a light which helped me ID that the boat I was heading for was a carrier. But there was no way to use the meatball as a landing guide. I am surprised at the improvement even w/ my old PC. And then cyber Monday rolled around and I have an Alienware PC on it's way

Nice! Improving the monitor is such a “visible” gain:thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.